• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crazy California Shit

3 Comments.

-Officer Inn, RIP.
-Perp, roast in hell, or worse if we can find it.
-Great citizen who tackled him and freed the kid, Well done.

Reactions: UKDslayer
California is burning. I have never seen it as bad as it is now. Ran into a couple homicide detectives the other day and they both look like zombies.

3 Comments.

-Officer Inn, RIP.
-Perp, roast in hell, or worse if we can find it.
-Great citizen who tackled him and freed the kid, Well done.
-Should've emptied every remaining available round in the perp.

california fucked up when they colluded with twitter to censor a citizen's free speech.
this was uncovered by a project veritas foia request and the guy they suspended is pissed off.

I wonder if the DA will press charges against the shooter...

I am not happy to have seen this.

At the same time, for the great officers out there, I give respect and support.

the scumbags I give no quarter, whatsoever.

And it'll be an even better day when the good cops are finished weeding out the bad cops. Alas, there's a few in EVERY crowd, right?

So fucking pissed after watching that. Who the fuck would strangle their own kid. Hope that motherfucker rots in hell. RIP Officer Inn

Not exactly much to see from the body cam vids, but anyways it's incidents like this that prove that mental asylums need to be reopened to keep people like that out of the public.

• Love
Reactions: BLEE
This policeman was murdered by Joe Biden and Kamaltoe.

The left has whipped the mentally unstable losers of the country into a frenzy, allowing them to blame all of their life's failures on "racism" and dem popo's keeping them down.

The reason people are a certain ethnic group are responsible for the majority of crime and murders in this country is because they have been allowed to act like scumbags for the majority of the last 75 years. Democrats destroyed their families will welfare programs that forced father's to abandon their children. Democrats destroyed their schools by segregation and denying them funding. Democrats have done more to set people back in this country than any other evil organization. Democrats opened the prisons and emptied mental hospitals allowing the worst of the worst to run wild on the streets.

Democrats are the most racist, hateful, spiteful people in America and they have been undermining our society since they lost the right to own other people in the 1860's. The needless death of this policemen is a direct result of their actions.

This policeman was murdered by Joe Biden and Kamaltoe.

The left has whipped the mentally unstable losers of the country into a frenzy, allowing them to blame all of their life's failures on "racism" and dem popo's keeping them down.

The reason people are a certain ethnic group are responsible for the majority of crime and murders in this country is because they have been allowed to act like scumbags for the majority of the last 75 years. Democrats destroyed their families will welfare programs that forced father's to abandon their children. Democrats destroyed their schools by segregation and denying them funding. Democrats have done more to set people back in this country than any other evil organization. Democrats opened the prisons and emptied mental hospitals allowing the worst of the worst to run wild on the streets.

Democrats are the most racist, hateful, spiteful people in America and they have been undermining our society since they lost the right to own other people in the 1860's. The needless death of this policemen is a direct result of their actions.
But I have to say: Obama put the target square on LEO backs! And liberals have been running at Olympic speeds with it to destroy our country ever since.