• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Crazy Dash Cam Footage

I believe that if I were an officer in that situation when the door first opened I would have placed my car in reverse then when tun appeared I could have backed up quickly to reduce the threat his handgun presented. Still-in-all great job getting the cuffs on the unarmed girl.

I believe that if I were an officer in that situation when the door first opened I would have placed my car in reverse then when tun appeared I could have backed up quickly to reduce the threat his handgun presented. Still-in-all great job getting the cuffs on the unarmed girl.

Meh, I would have gone slightly to the left and then rammed that asshole, quickly ending the confrontation.

No shit. Should have crushed that fucker.

Shit like this makes me glad I've been practicing drive-bys on hogs. What was that, 3 or 4 yards he got up to? The passenger might have shit her pants, but I think I could have avoided hitting her.

I all fairness the officer may have already been out of the car.

Yes, you dont stay in the car any amount of time, get up on the stopped car.

The door coming open though is reason for pause and usually followed by commands.

It's funny how at the end of a Pursuit you can have brake fade at the same time a maggot is running away....
I catch what you’re throwing down, but if I were that cop driving, I would tell anyone who asked, my foot was on the gas and nowhere near the brakes until after the “bump”.

So if I read the article right POS has two shoot outs woth police and he is alive .
So how many years does this fine immigrant do or does the judge turn him loose so that the Feds can't deport him . Hmm maybe he can do five years then get out and do it again . On the bright side when they give voting rights to criminals he is win win . Illegal and a criminal . Man if he were a child molester we could have had a trifecta in our developing commie utopia . Maybe Pelosi will pose with him for a photo op .
Sarc off . Yeah I know , Arkansas not Cali but so much potential for neutered cisgendered unic commi growth here .

At the 5:12 mark I thought the cop was getting arrested for a second! :p

Also love the armchair commando posts here about how they would have done things different if it were them. :ROFLMAO:

Just because he came here illegally...does not mean he's a criminal. :)

and the second...well, that sure looks like Michigan/Detroit...so, roll on mf'ers, roll on!

Indeed, Michigan. I believe it was in Grand Rapids area, which is on the west side of the state opposite of Detroit. I remember seeing the video and story a little while back and saying "hell yeah, way to get it done" to myself.

Faster than a pedestrian and no trial needed.

I worked on farms as a kid and no they are not faster than a runner. Trust me I've had to run out of the way quite a few times. :p The average combine has a top speed of like 10 MPH. The average human can sprint at or faster than 15 MPH.

Last edited:
I worked on farms as a kid and no they are not faster than a runner. Trust me I've had to run out of the way quite a few times. :p The average combine has a top speed of like 10 MPH. The average human can sprint at or faster than 15 MPH.
The combines around the town that I grew up in could do 20-25, they processed at 10ish.

Reactions: deersniper