• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Creedmoor Sports 308 with Lapua brass and Lapua 175gr HPBT

Just a service to the community, Creedmoor Sports has these in stock as of 02/08
I’ve shot their 6.5 CM and it was pretty good ammo.

And the .308 seems like it is fairly priced considering their probable component cost increase.

Reactions: Glassaholic
Especially for folks without components. 😱

I am close to that at stuff bought a year or 6 ago.

Keep telling myselfI have enough, but the hoarder inside says I need more....

Remember when FGMM was $16/ 20 rds with free shipping?
The good ole days! 🤣
Same here. I’m in an internal debate about whether I bought enough. A 308 barrel doesn’t burn out that quickly. How many reloads can you get on Lapua 308 brass?

Thanks for the tip, picked up some 175’s. Relative to the price of bullets and brass alone, it’s worthwhile to me.

I'm shocked it still shows in stock! Got this mostly for the Lapua brass, it's not the fastest but hopefully it shoots decent enough out of my AI to make it fun at distance. I also saw they have loads with Lapua brass and Lapua 167 Scenar bullets...

Reactions: powdahound76
sans taxes, just brass and bullets are $130 per 100 rds if you were to buy from MHS (I just looked)
So $20 for powder and primers for 100 rds seems darn cheap right now. Plus no work.....

100 of the 175’s coming for me. Thanks to the OP.

Yes...been buying from them for a while....another secret given away...SMH
Just trying to help out my Hide Brethren (and Sisteren) ;) I've shopped at Creedmoor Sports before, but this time I found it through ammoseek.com, so I'm guessing the cat is out of the bag if they are on ammoseek

Just trying to help out my Hide Brethren (and Sisteren) ;) I've shopped at Creedmoor Sports before, but this time I found it through ammoseek.com, so I'm guessing the cat is out of the bag if they are on ammoseek
Ammoseek!?

WOW..I never have seen them on there before. Oh well...it was fun while it lasted

I just discovered this for myself and came here to post that they've got plenty in stock!

Went ahead and placed my order; been running low on .308 and prices are actually pretty good considering everything else that's out there.

Now let's see if it survives Fedex shipping - my local Fedex is kind of slimy.

I just discovered this for myself and came here to post that they've got plenty in stock!

Went ahead and placed my order; been running low on .308 and prices are actually pretty good considering everything else that's out there.

Now let's see if it survives Fedex shipping - my local Fedex is kind of slimy.
I’ve bought a bunch. It is packed well and it shoots pretty damn well.
The price is awesome compared to everything else out there

Reactions: Kamerad
I bought some also, you almost cant make it for that price considering the components used.

Anyone report how this Creedmoor sports stuff shoots with the 167gr? I have only seen Winchester and Hornady 168gr match loads locally. 60$ per 20. Insane.

Anyone report how this Creedmoor sports stuff shoots with the 167gr? I have only seen Winchester and Hornady 168gr match loads locally. 60$ per 20. Insane.
I’ve shot a couple hundred of the 167. In my blueprinted 700 I was getting .7” 5 shot groups. I’m not that great of a shooter though.

Reactions: jLorenzo
Ordered 200rd 175gr yesterday, got FedEx shipping showing en route.

Might pus

Shipped next day, taking a week to WA state from Alabama. That’s as good as I could hope for.

Come on Bash, you know the right decision 😉
I’m not so sure, LOL. Just checked Midway and they’ve bumped the clearance prices up by $75. They’re still good prices, but that sort of pisses me off, LOL. The XRS2 w/ G3 was $1100 a few days ago, now back up to $1700/no longer clearance priced. I might just run the SWFA and see what Bushnell has coming out and tell Midway where to stuff it... :ROFLMAO:

Was able to order 175gr yesterday. This morning got an email stating it's backordered :-(

Always tell Larry to suck it!!!
you can get a 4.5-18 LRTS for $750 from Doug at Cameraland.

True, but that’s not a DMRII, and it’s the FDE/non-illum version. Still a great scope, but then I’d have to buy rings still as well, whereas I already have 34mm rings. And my rifle is black (petty want, I know), and I’d prefer illum.

Anyway, sorry for the tanget! I do really want to try the Scenars, just not sure which weight. I’m slowly burning through my last fee cases of FGMM 175, and have a thousand or so 168 ELD-Ms to load, so the 167 seems the most logical, but my rifle is a 20” and I bear good things from the 155 class when they’re pushed fast enough. Like I’ve said, choices, choices... :ROFLMAO:

True, but that’s not a DMRII, and it’s the FDE/non-illum version. Still a great scope, but then I’d have to buy rings still as well, whereas I already have 34mm rings. And my rifle is black (petty want, I know), and I’d prefer illum.

Anyway, sorry for the tanget! I do really want to try the Scenars, just not sure which weight. I’m slowly burning through my last fee cases of FGMM 175, and have a thousand or so 168 ELD-Ms to load, so the 167 seems the most logical, but my rifle is a 20” and I bear good things from the 155 class when they’re pushed fast enough. Like I’ve said, choices, choices... :ROFLMAO:
You can always buy a scope, but in today's market you cannot always buy ammo, especially with brass this good... just sayin' ;)

Reactions: Basher
You can always buy a scope, but in today's market you cannot always buy ammo, especially with brass this good... just sayin' ;)

True dat. I have a source for new Lapua brass at a mindblowingly good price though. ;) So for me, it’s the Scenar I want to try, and the ability to skip loading, haha.

Last edited:
And I personally really like the folks at Creedmoor Sports and their CS is excellent (kudos to Gina). Nice outfit and I try to buy from them when I get a chance.

True dat. I have a source for new Lapua brass at a mindblowingly good price though. ;) So for me, it’s the Scenar I want to try, and the ability to skip loading, haha.
I'm curious how the 167 Scenar's compare as well, they should be better than the old 168 SMK's as they report better BC. I just bought some new Sierra 169gr SMK that are supposed to have a higher BC than their 175's so I'm curious how those will do.

I'm curious how the 167 Scenar's compare as well, they should be better than the old 168 SMK's as they report better BC. I just bought some new Sierra 169gr SMK that are supposed to have a higher BC than their 175's so I'm curious how those will do.
I am also wondering how those 169s are. Have been considering ordering some.