• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Creekside Firing Range (Taylorsville, GA)

Re: Creekside Firing Range (Taylorsville, GA)

Im there baby .... Im not shooting F class this weekend just so I will have enough ammo to shoot Creeksides.

Well guys I am in the process of getting some sponsors for this match, as of now onboard we have AZ Precision, as well as Storm Tactical. I am not sure of their exact donation at the moment but they have both stepped up to the plate and are going to be sending in some prizes for the table.

I will keep this updated with info in the future.

Also need to add that TAB Gear will be making a donation for this event and AAC has made a donation but I am unaware of exactly what.

sawgunner, if you need a place to stay on friday night I can probably put you up here at the house for the night so you dont have to come out of pocket on that ...... but I am an hour and 20 mins or so from the range.

And Marcus is getting in the dog bite suit and gonna get bit before the match LOL.

Talked to Marcus earlier tonight. He told me about the dog thing. I'm beginning to think there is never a dull moment with him!

He also said that I should expect a few more shooters than the July match and that it would probably run later in the afteroon. I might take you up on the offer unless I can drag someone with me to split the cost of a room. PM inbound.

OK guys I just found out what AAC's prize donation is ...... 7.62SD suppressor ...... all you gotta do as a winner is pay the transfer tax on it. Hmmm doesnt seem like a bad deal to me .... 200 dollar can and thats it. All for a 30 dollar entrance fee.

Round count is probably around 40 or so ..... but bring 60 just to be sure you have enough.

He may do a shoot off for the can or may just do a random drawing for it. I dont know exactly how he is going to do it, so if he does a shoot off make sure you have enough ammo to shoot.

Sounds good. Thanks for the info.

BTW - Is this a .308/.223 only match, or are other calibers allowed (.260)?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S1ERRA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds good. Thanks for the info.

BTW - Is this a .308/.223 only match, or are other calibers allowed (.260)? </div></div>

Mil calibers only from my understanding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: garrettcjp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are thay going to extend the range out more than the last one? </div></div>

He may push it back to slightly over 500 ... but all targets will be 600 and in. that is all the distance we can get depending on where shooting from and where the target is in the various pits.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S1ERRA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds good. Thanks for the info.

BTW - Is this a .308/.223 only match, or are other calibers allowed (.260)? </div></div>

Just got off the phone ... there is NO caliber restriction, although he is going to break it down into different classes.

Caver and his dad are due to show with their 243's, so bring on the 260, Mr Tapp from Alabama usually shoots a 260.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneck medic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is 300WSM allowed as well? </div></div>

300 WSM is Good To Go ...... come on out.

I'll be in. I'll also be bringing a shooting partner with me. We'll be up there late Friday with rain gear in tow.

Just arrived in Rockmart. Thanks for the advisory on the bugs, we'll stop at Wal-Mart on the way in the morning. Hopefully the storms don't get bad enough to cancel. I'll be PISSED!!

Ive got to cancel. My godson accidently shot and killed himself last night hunting with his granddad. I am just now getting home from the hospital and unwinding.

Outsydlooknin75, my thoughts and prayers go out to your family and you godsons family.

Thanks for everyone who has sent prayers and condolences ....

ANs Congrats to sawgunner, I just found out he is the winner of the 762sd.