• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Creekside Sniper Challenge- Georgia

Emergencynrse

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2006
Dallas, Georgia
CREEKSIDE

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Sniper Challenge</span></span>

April 18th and 19th

Check in 8:00 a.m. no later
Briefing 8:15 a.m.
First Shot 8:30 a.m.

This Sniper Challenge will be a two day event. There will be a target detection stage and a range estimation stage Sunday morning also (these 2 stages are open to all participants and prizes will be given away to the stage winners).

Saturday: All participants will shoot 3 to 4 stages. Approximately 50 rounds, Top 50% advance to Sunday

Sunday: Target Detection Contest, Range Estimation Contest (Open to all participants), also will count toward the overall winners

Top 50% from Sunday will shoot 2 to 3 stages to determine the winners. Approximately 30 rounds.

We will have prizes for each shooting stage on Saturday and for the Target Detection and Range Estimation Contest on Sunday. We will have some nice prizes for the overall winners of the match.

The challenge is set up to test your skills with a rifle while shooting at various targets at unknown distances. No one will know the course of fire until that morning. Shots will be fired from 100 yards to 550 plus yards. You will be required to shoot different positions and also move from one station to the next. That’s about all you need to know. Sorry, but this is a challenge and that’s all the info your going to get.

There will be caliber restrictions for this match: .223, 5.56, .308, 30.06, 8mm. If you have a different caliber then you can contact me and I will determine if you can shoot it in the match.

WHAT YOU TAKE YOUR FIRST SHOT WITH IS WHAT YOU WILL TAKE ALL YOUR SHOTS WITH (THIS INCLUDES GEAR, WEAPON, AMMO, SPOTTING SCOPE, AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED).

There will be no range finders allowed and no wind meters.

You can work as a team, if both team members are shooting then you will run it twice. No spotter will spot for more than one shooter.

This event is going to test your skills. You will shoot from various positions and various obstacles. You will be pushed to test your ability as a sniper. Be prepared to shoot in any environment and at any type of target. There will be sub moa targets and no target will be greater than 4 moa. Be prepared to shoot at targets that are not stationary also. For the guys who shot the previous ones, this one will blow the others away. Targets may be further than 600 that will be up to you to judge the distance.

Any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime. Joe Harris 770-634-2144

Registration is open now we will allow 50 shooters to shoot in this. The cost for this is $35.00 per shooter.

There will be concessions set up during the match. You are welcome to camp out at the range if you want. Just let me know in advance if you are.