• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Creepy Joe, no likey getting called out

It is good dems are so good at the art of kneecapping.

Looks like with so many in the field from their party they will be leaving Trump alone while killing each other.

On the Bongino podcast today #949, in a story from John Solomon I believe, it is said that the Ukrainian natural gas company that added Biden's son to their board of directors paid his company around $3,000,000 in the run up to the 2016 election.

I wonder what they would say that money was for?

Let Warren drag him through the mud with touching accusations.

All we need is a Coke and a smile.

This says it all....

• Angry
Reactions: Bender
I'm trying to find the story where a secret service agent almost punched Biden's lights out for touching his girlfriend inappropriately. In the meantime here's one of Session's swatting Biden's hands away from (I guess) his granddaughter.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I found the article that tells about a secret service agent shoving Biden then getting suspended.

According to the article:
"According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source tells Big League, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President."

https://www.theburningplatform.com/...protect-women-from-him-weinstein-level-stuff/

Biden’s first executive order if elected would be that every Friday is ‘bring your daughter to work ‘ day at the west wing.
Mandatory.

• Haha
Reactions: cornhusker86
I can't wait to watch the Democratic Presidential Debates. Let's see if he cuddles and nuzzles these women during the ritual butt-sniffing prior to debating. I'll give you odds 10 to 1 that Princess Running Mouth pulls out a tomahawk on Biden.

5c3cf7d8d4beaf24ea325ce9-750-563.jpg

So the natural question is: why doesn't SNL do any skits on Creepy Joe?

They do plenty on DJT and even (surprise) did one on the liar Smollett.

I guess no actor wants to portray Creepy Joe.

So the natural question is: why doesn't SNL do any skits on Creepy Joe?

They do plenty on DJT and even (surprise) did one on the liar Smollett.

I guess no actor wants to portray Creepy Joe.
Who would want to?
You’d have to touch all those snl skanks to shoot the scene.

Reactions: Longshot231
Who would want to?
You’d have to touch all those snl skanks to shoot the scene.
You're right. I think that I'd rather sleep with water moccasins that were pissed on by a dozen syphilitic skunks.

Then again, why don't they get Joe Biden to play Joe Biden? Heck, he just might do it to get an opportunity do some butt sniffing.

You're right. I think that I'd rather sleep with water moccasins that were pissed on by a dozen syphilitic skunks.

Then again, why don't they get Joe Biden to play Joe Biden? Heck, he just might do it to get an opportunity do some butt sniffing.
Never happen. the snl skanks have some standards...

Reactions: Longshot231
He’s probably trying to work out how to nominate a 14 year old to be his running mate.
AOC is way too old for him.

Less than 30 second blurb on Today, about 2 more accusers coming forward against that skinning fuck Joe Biden. The Today cast was quick to toss out Matt Lauer, but nothing on Joe? Cleansing. A GOOOOOOOOD cleansing......
And for the record, I am NOT a "Today" supporter. Just astounded at the lack of persecution

Reactions: camotoe and Bender
I can't wait to watch the Democratic Presidential Debates. Let's see if he cuddles and nuzzles these women during the ritual butt-sniffing prior to debating. I'll give you odds 10 to 1 that Princess Running Mouth pulls out a tomahawk on Biden.

5c3cf7d8d4beaf24ea325ce9-750-563.jpg

Kamala Harris might bang him........thats how she got where she is now anyway.

Nah, Joe is an "any port in a storm" kind of guy.....

View attachment 7054926

Sorry if you just lost your breakfast.

That looks like something that you would see on a nature show on television. It's sort of like two octopuses mating.

On second thought it looks like one of them is kissing a baboon's ass. Only it is difficult to tell which one is the baboon's ass.

Trumps latest Troll on Creepy Joe....

How can Trump be so ruthless on the inconsequential shit but failing on the shit that matters?

I'm really disappointed on the border not closing. A one year trial period? WTF? I thought he had balls. On the other hand, he's reversed course on other topics several times. This could be a trial balloon to judge public opinion.

I'm really disappointed on the border not closing. A one year trial period? WTF? I thought he had balls. On the other hand, he's reversed course on other topics several times. This could be a trial balloon to judge public opinion.

Same boat man.

Talking of imposing a tariff on cars coming from Mexico? Who does he think is buying those cars? That only hurts us.

Tariffs are a tactic to build your economy not protect your border.

Kick them in the nuts with cancelling foreign aid and imposing a tax on remittances.

Not great photoshop work and still funny. Got it from a friend of a friend.

Now, off for drills with rented guns at the range.

Reactions: 1J04
Thought it was the "Red Rocket", but ya, he'll be on it like stink on shit. Sure of it. :ROFLMAO:
He seems to like young, and old, ladies; so maybe in this instance we'll refer to it as "pink lipstick"?

I think creepy joe and creepy don need to have a sit down.......

Attachments

• 10C516CF-F93F-48E9-BAB9-1D31F60E4EC6.jpeg
    10C516CF-F93F-48E9-BAB9-1D31F60E4EC6.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 42
He loves getting called out. It's publicity, and he understands that any publicity is good publicity when you're a pol. Nobody would have taken his part seriously as a candidate before this, but now he has traction. Controversy breeds loyalty where none before existed.

I seriously believe he's staged all of this. How many of those metoo's are Dems? To whom are they ultimately loyal?

Greg