• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Creepy uncle joe picks a veep

Sucked her way right to the top , so what she has sweaty ball breathe and callused knees look where it got her.

Reactions: Aries256
Actually looks like a stretched anus thanks to Willy Brown
ap19024028823683_e1548343632958.0.jpg

Reactions: Ravenworks
Like a fucking CARP
See we used to catch Carp for fun and just throw them on the bank.
I always remember that sucking sound and those lips moving

Hey now...

Carp are good eatin if you know what you doing. Cleaning them is a bitch though (depending on the variety) with all the bones and all...

They are a fun fish to catch too, fight hard.

Back in my younger river rat days of sloping through muddy rivers and creeks, we made our own carp bait with strawberry jello and cornmeal.

Is super fun with light spinning tackle with timber all over and steady current. Caught some monsters...

Well, it is with deepest regret and disappointment that her husband's name is "Douglas".

Fuck me runnin....

Once again members...off topic but remember that with a name like that you know it's a loser...with the exception of Douglas barrels...they are solid...:)

She just recently had plastic surgery (botox) and some lightening done to her skin from the photos online. True or not I don't know. We're in trouble if she's POTUS (because that's who's going to be POTUS in 6 months).

I can't wait to hear some of the stuff that's going to come out of President Trump's mouth about her. This is going to be fun!

Yeah, I also wonder if his diminished mental capacity won't become a major issue at the convention and they decide on a different candidate.

From what I understand she is not popular in the black community. Nasty bitch.
And so was Obama yet they voters for him, I knew they'd pick Kalama. She is popular that the other women of color and Joe desperately needs black votes and someone to bring them in because he can't go the black communities and he doesn't understand their lingo but kalama does. Whoever Biden's handler is want two clueless people so there you have it.

And so was Obama yet they voters for him, I knew they'd pick Kalama. She is popular that the other women of color and Joe desperately needs black votes and someone to bring them in because he can't go the black communities and he doesn't understand their lingo but kalama does. Whoever Biden's handler is want two clueless people so there you have it.
What I am having trouble with is how black Americans can not see that pick and think racism. She is only there because of the color of her skin, her political record is horrible against other black Americans (as the woke culture goes) also she is only 1/2 black, and not even an “African American” her dad is Jamaican. She was also to my knowledge raised in Canada. When are conservatives of color going to speak up and say virtue signaling like this is unacceptable? It’s “racist” in the purist form? Where’s David Webb? why isn’t he talking about this?

• Love
Reactions: FishinGuns
I called this after Joe won the primary. I knew this was the route he was going to take. Damn, i wish i could find some of the threads that i mentioned this..

The problem is, she's not BLACK. She of Indian and Jamaican decent.

How's that gonna play out???
No different that Obama. The left is always toting him as the first Black President. Last time I looked his mother was white. He is as white as he is black but it doesn't matter to the left, it won't this time either. Hypocrites!.

No different that Obama. The left is always toting him as the first Black President. Last time I looked his mother was white. He is as white as he is black but it doesn't matter to the left, it won't this time either. Hypocrites!.

But at least this time, there is no BLACK in her other than her lovers.

Being BLACK is not an infusion process.

The problem is, she's not BLACK. She of Indian and Jamaican decent.

How's that gonna play out???
Jamaicans are of African decent of we are on the topic. But blacks have been systematically brainwashed. All they need now is Obama giving them their blessings publicly. I bet as much black and latino that voted for him would be motivated to come out and vote for biden but it doesn't matter. They will loose all the same.

She is directly responsible for me having to maintain 2 ffls and drive an extra 25k miles per year to the Nevada shop
I probably won't vote for her.