• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos crew cheif

Re: crew cheif

Do you mind if I steel that for a drawing ? Oh, here's one of my drawings...
url]

Lee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Luke I'm your Uncle!! </div></div>It's father, unless that's an inside joke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slowroll</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those face masks kinda look like predator. Run to the choppa! </div></div>

Pretty sure it's "Get to da choppa!"

Badass picture you have there and the drawing would be cool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Luke I'm your Uncle!! </div></div>It's father, unless that's an inside joke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slowroll</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those face masks kinda look like predator. Run to the choppa! </div></div>

Pretty sure it's "Get to da choppa!"

Badass picture you have there and the drawing would be cool.

</div></div>\

no inside joke, every one says father, why cant he be his uncle,

Still waiting for a green light... Here's another one. "Darkness on the Edge of Town."
url]

Lee.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Longbow_06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waiting for a green light... Here's another one. "Darkness on the Edge of Town."
url]

Lee. </div></div>

You sell that stuff????

Those are sold, but I don't do commisions. I tend to just do one or two a year, and take the first real offer.

Lee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Luke I'm your Uncle!! </div></div>It's father, unless that's an inside joke. </div></div>

Must be overthinking this....clearly this is DV's brother, therefore Luke's uncle?
wink.gif

Very cool pic and would make a fantastic drawing!

The only time those mask are good is when its really cold or when doing a landing with a lot of dust or debris flying around. The rest of the time they are hot and in my case make my microphone push my upper lip against my teeth causing raw spot or ulcer at the end of the mission day.

They do make awesome pictures when airbrushed, I had one done with a jokers smile, and another with a pig snout with some wolf teeth if we carried POW's. I think the customs folks snagged them as they didnt make it home from my last deployment along with a benchmade..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Longbow_06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you mind if I steel that for a drawing ? Oh, here's one of my drawings...
url]

Lee</div></div>
Ahhh, WOW!!!

Almost as good as being a CH-47 Flight Engineer!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only time those mask are good is when its really cold or when doing a landing with a lot of dust or debris flying around. The rest of the time they are hot and in my case make my microphone push my upper lip against my teeth causing raw spot or ulcer at the end of the mission day.

They do make awesome pictures when airbrushed, I had one done with a jokers smile, and another with a pig snout with some wolf teeth if we carried POW's. I think the customs folks snagged them as they didnt make it home from my last deployment along with a benchmade..</div></div>

I want them for the extreme cold hanging out the door for hoisting operations here in AK it gets quite cold.