• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

crimes against humanity

i think my opinion of society at large was already low, but i am no longer wondering if the german public could have known what was happening to jewish people. i now believe most of them did know, and this is because i see how vaccinated people are treating their pureblood neighbors today.
people in general are selfish pieces of shit, unless they fear some negative reinforcement.

they knew. see "ordinary men" and "hitler's willing executioners". i get they paranoid idea that serious gun owners are floating in that boat,just not unarmed like the jews.

If you read and watch older documentaries, on the jews and what happened to them, you will see one thing said by them over and over....

"What could we do, we couldn't defend ourselves for we had no weapons"... DONT FORGET IT, I SURE AS HELL WONT!

Reactions: Maxwell
By chance I watched most of Anthropoid, a movie about the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich, two nights ago. He was one of the most bloodthirsty and wicked officials of the Nazi party. He ruled over Czechoslovakia until his killing. The Czechs were treated incredibly inhumanely while the Nazis were in power.

We have it so easy, but at the same I can now more easily see how if the Dems were able to completely take over our country, that conservatives would be prosecuted with nothing held back.

If you read and watch older documentaries, on the jews and what happened to them, you will see one thing said by them over and over....

"What could we do, we couldn't defend ourselves for we had no weapons"... DONT FORGET IT, I SURE AS HELL WONT!
nazis spread propaganda that jews were spreading typhus.
sound familiar? who is telling the sheep that purebloods that aren't even sick are going to kill them, boosted or not?

nazis spread propaganda that jews were spreading typhus.
sound familiar? who is telling the sheep that purebloods that aren't even sick are going to kill them, boosted or not?
Oh no doubt, fear has been used to control populations for ever... it's by far the most powerful and effective means. Just look around at all the sheep with this covid stuff and it's super easy to see how quickly we could have "unvaxed roundups" and "the need go take away firearms from the "unstable" population.... ect.... I too used to wonder how a population was convinced to allow and/or participate in the rounding up of people to murder them and their children..... I don't wonder a damn thing about it anymore

Reactions: theLBC