• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Criminal sneaks gun in jail

Crappy place to put it! He must have been used to his 12"cell mate!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Remember the reason why one needs to file off the front sight when carrying a revolver as protection against bears?

HA! 90mph in his car with a fake "ID" NOT License WITH a 10" Gun in his bum..... WINNER!

If only the gun went off in his ass. Better yet during the stop.
Suspect:"Hello officer, beautiful day huh?
Leo:"License and registration"
Suspect:"Yea no problem" "just one second" (reaches over awkwardly) "pew"
Leo:"holy hell" (calls dispatch)"his shit came out his mouth, da fuq????"

That is one version, however; 1000s of pounds of drugs/weapons etc. are brought into jails every year-by people that are not prisoners. What is really disturbing, I seldom hear of those people getting caught, prosecuted etc.. Once in a blue moon, you'll hear of a visitor getting caught-other than that, it's business as usual. I wonder how many rounds he had, enough for a full reload?

That is one version, however; 1000s of pounds of drugs/weapons etc. are brought into jails every year-by people that are not prisoners. What is really disturbing, I seldom hear of those people getting caught, prosecuted etc.. Once in a blue moon, you'll hear of a visitor getting caught-other than that, it's business as usual. I wonder how many rounds he had, enough for a full reload?

I heard elsewhere that the gun was not loaded... What a shitstorm lol