• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Critters from Alaska

alaska guide

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2007
ohio
Afternoon all,here are some pics i sent to a buddy over on bladeforum.I sent him a cd to post this spring hunt.I guide up there close to 140 days a year.Heading back up in late July to get ready for sheep season in August,then griz and moose,goat
I know PGS/Pat who is a bear hunter should enjoy!Ican skin a griz,but i just can't seem to get the posting of pictures done.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=751221

Re: Critters from Alaska

Very nice bear and wolf, what caliber rifle did you drop that bear with?

Been to Alaska 3 times fishing on the Kenai and its the only place I have been that I feel like your being hunted, lol. I will not go outside with out a revolver. My buddy lets me carry his S&W 500 while I am up there. Seen lot's of bears up there, brown and black.
Here is a pic of a brown bear fishing in the Kenai river, just down from the Russian river ferry and this was a medium sized bear.

cool pics - I loved my tour in Alaska - When I was in Ft. Richardson we used to go to the Kenai to fish and quite a few times we had bears across the river from us. They didn't seem to care about us as they were more interested in eating. I did always carry a LAR Grizzly 45 Win MAG with me. It was a hell of a pistol.

Damn bro!!! You've got it going on!! Well done. Great pics and write up!!

I sure miss guiding those white rams...got ram pics?

GHOST RIDER,My cilent took him, 375H&H magnum,270grn.TSX Barnes
frist shoot at 60yds,2 more to finish. I carry a 375 H&H also.
The brown bear went 9'3" almost 27" on skull...

PGS/Pat yes i have sheep pics,again if i can get someone to post them.Bear's are just great animals to hunt.My best sheep to date for a cilent hit the magic 40" mark.Thank's waggs4570

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waggs4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GHOST RIDER,My cilent took him, 375H&H magnum,270grn.TSX Barnes
frist shoot at 60yds,2 more to finish. I carry a 375 H&H also.
The brown bear went 9'3" almost 27" on skull... </div></div>

Nice job wagga4570! 3 shots from a .375H&H, kind of shows the power and will of this animal. F'in makes the hair on the back of your neck stand straight up when you see them in there home.

waggs4570,

Do you have a web page or could you send me some more information on your guided hunts please. I'm sure there are more than one interested. thanks