• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Cronus 12-36x50. Any reviews?

Ksracer

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
I need a spotter for PRS type matches. I've only used a couple larger vortex and 20x on the low end is too much. The "baby Cronus" looks good, of course I'm also considering the 11-33 razor. Has anybody compared them or have a different recommendation? I might consider a pair of binos in the same price range. Thanks!

Last edited:
I really like mine. I went from a Vortex PST 6-24 and the Cronus is a huge step up. I really love the amount of adjustment. The glass is great and the turrets track perfect and have a nice feel to them.

Following kinda curious on this

I ended up ordering a Razor and before it arrived, a friend of mine showed up at a match with a Cronus. While I haven't had the two of them side by side, but I'd say the glass is comparable at least. The Cronus has a built in sun shade, and I really like the adjustable twist out eye relief. One thing I did notice is that the Cronus feels loose and sloppy, almost like a toy. Time will tell how durable it is. I'll post an update when I get them side by side.