• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cross fit

Re: cross fit

I'm not in Ohio but I do crossfit depending on how many people are in the gym. I mix it up between the their daily workouts and making up one on my own. I enjoy it gives you a little change up and keeps your body thinking.

Crossfit Games are going on right now! Wicked first WOD! I do Crossfit down in Texas.

I have started doing a modified crossfit workout and I have been sore everyday. I defiantly feel like I am getting more out of these workout than the standard lifting weights and running.

Well crossfit is amazing and effective workout to make your body strong and fit which is the major concern of the people now-a-days . I usually try to mix crossfit with other exercises such as weight lifting and running because lifting weight helps to build muscles . Similarly, Running also have its own significance and normally fit for increasing stamina which is required to do any exercise .

Running is the most effective and fast way of burning calories, no matter if you don't do any exercise but if you're into this exercise then you can do this exercise. It helps you to lose weight easily and quickly, there was a survey in which it was written that walking/running can burn up to 1200 calories per hour depending on the workout intensity.

My girlfriend and a friend of hers started crossfit and are seeing great results. Both are marathon runners so they were already in good shape. Intensity is the key. Running 12 miles a day can be worthless if your body is accustomed to doing the work and you are not pushing yourself

If you like Crossfit then check out SEALfit to mix it up a bit for your workouts.