• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Crossfire 2x20 EER

GMAC7949

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2009
Texas
I have started a new project for a Hog Gun
Marlin 1895M in 450 marlin.
Im a Fan of Vortex scopes and looking for a scout scope.
I read up on the Vortex Crossfire 2x20 EER.
Was looking for any input maybe Sam could chime in?

Re: Crossfire 2x20 EER

Yeah, me too. I just mounted one today as a matter of fact, on a Ruger Super Redhawk (.44mag.). At a NIB price of $45 to my door, I didn't figure I could go wrong.

dang were did you find one for that? what do you think about it?

This weather is so nasty around here, I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. It mounted up nice and as far as I can tell, it is clear. Kind of a freak deal I found on the net. Some lady had one NIB, Shipping paid and I knew what they go for @ SWFA, so...if nobody posts on here about it, I'll let you know as soon as I run some 240gr. w/11gr. of Unique thru it.

I know there only 99.00 but if there not that good would spend a little more for a better one. I have a crossfire on a ar15 it works well.
I will be shooting 325g 450m and not sure if it can handle the recoil, hell not sure if I can handle the recoil!haha
at the price you paid for yours I would had jumped on it too.

Just wanted to chime in on this. I'm not real familiar with that gun, so I asked some other sales guys here about it. They seemed to think that the 2x20 EER will not work very well on that gun. They said that the eye relief was really set up for handgun use and you won't be able to get behind the scope very well and get a full FOV on a rifle like that.

They recommended using a StrikeFire with the 2x doubler as an alternative option.

Sorry, we don't really have any scout scopes in our line.

-Sam