• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Crossfit open anyone?

Debating. Been fighting a groin injury I've had for about 12 weeks(from running). I'm not as good as I was last year AND I'm a year older. That doesn't bode well for my chances.

Unless you are 90% sure you are going to qualify for regionals, I don't understand why anyone would pay CF HQ for a bunch of WODs that you can do for free at just about any CF gym that you are a member of. Glassman makes millions off the Open alone - and he provides you with very little in return.

[MENTION=17632]davidwiz[/MENTION], how do you think they fund the CrossFit games? From a $20 donation from everyone competing in the open. The games are expensive, and I'll gladly pay $20 to see the fittest men and women on earth compete. $20 is less than most range fees and won't even pay for a box of pistol ammo, so don't act like it's a crazy fee.

I'm 100% sure I won't make it to the games, but it's still fun to compete with everyone else and I'd like the chance to see where I fall in terms of fitness.

[MENTION=17632]davidwiz[/MENTION], how do you think they fund the CrossFit games? From a $20 donation from everyone competing in the open. The games are expensive, and I'll gladly pay $20 to see the fittest men and women on earth compete. $20 is less than most range fees and won't even pay for a box of pistol ammo, so don't act like it's a crazy fee.

I'm 100% sure I won't make it to the games, but it's still fun to compete with everyone else and I'd like the chance to see where I fall in terms of fitness.

That's funny. I ain't trying to be the best at exercising, just the best version of myself.