• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Crossman BB VS Rabbit

psinclair

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Glasgow, Montana
logansrabbit001.jpg

My nine year old shows off his first rabbit taken with his new pump bb gun.....Trumps playing video games!!......grin!

Re: Crossman BB VS Rabbit

Nice!

Those little Crossman's are awesome, I had one for my first "rifle" while growing up.

Brings back good memorys except the time grandpas window broke by accident

The good old Crossman Pumpmaster 760. My dad got me one when I was eight years old. I killed more birds and squirrels and gophers with that thing than I could count. Good to see the tradition is still alive and well.

Thanks for sharing Pat. Seeing that BB gun sure brought back a lot of great memories and made my day.

BTW...that is a fat cottontail. They typically don't get that big in CA but they sure are tasty.

I was about to say... are their ears naturally that color? Haha. You taught him well Pat. I used to use te same gun when I was a kid.

Great pic...aah the simple days of youth, success was sweet!

Good for him.

I've got the same model-760 IIRC. There's been a pigeon or three dozen that <span style="font-weight: bold">used to </span> frequent the bird feeder.
grin.gif
Now when the window slides open they exit stage right.

Congratulations to the young hunter!

Nice work! I have taken quite a few cottontails with my pellet gun. (urban hunting).
Neck shots are where it's at

Good shootin kid! I got my oldest boy a red ryder "lil buck" last year and he enjoys shooting it too.

photo.jpg

good grief...I STILL have my old crossman 860 pumpmaster. it replaced a Daisy 880 that i wore out in 3 years. bought it when i was 17...i just turned 40...and it STILL shoots the snot out of cans and back yard vermin.

Love the smile on the little guy...i can't post pics of my son's kills with his new crossman rifle though...hunting with air guns is highly frowned upon in the Commonwealth of PA
frown.gif

Those bb guns fuel the fire in a young hunter like nothing else!!! Every time I pulled the trigger on a tweety bird, when I was kid, i was sighting down the barrel on a big old buck or bull!!!!!