• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CRT supporter says he has 1000 soldiers ready to go.

Are you sure?! Really sure?!
1637003251081.jpeg

No need for a backhoe there are a shit pot load of wild pigs that need to eat. 1 well placed shot to the cranium will have those fuckers shooting so many of there own that the fight would be over before it started.

"Jumping Frenchman Syndrome" should be officially renamed "NFAC ND Syndrome"...

Almost no Frenchman I know startle that easily, but I am sure if a loudspeaker in the middle of a NFAC rally were to go "BOO!", all of these clowns, well, the ones with actual clean and functioning and properly loaded weapons that is, would start shooting each other to pieces...

I understand that we STILL have to take these clowns seriously though. They may be clowns, but they are still dangerous. After all, Jeffrey Dahmer was one incompetent criminal who almost got caught multiple times but the fucker still managed to kill 17 people.

I thought “feeling threatened” was snowflake behavior. “Parents” felt threatened, as did Turcios, Carra, Plemmons, Guarneri and ”everyone there”.

Jeezus Fort Worth, harden up already.

I thought “feeling threatened” was snowflake behavior. “Parents” felt threatened, as did Turcios, Carra, Plemmons, Guarneri and ”everyone there”.

Jeezus Fort Worth, harden up already.
It was a DIRECT THREAT. I mean, you can’t be more specific. Do you have difficulty with compression?

I’m just not accustomed to this crowd tripping over their own dicks to worship a team of victims as robust as the one presented In this article.
So you apply standards "doubly". They didn't "feel" threatened (as you stated). The WERE threatened. Specifically.

So you apply standards "doubly". They didn't "feel" threatened (as you stated). The WERE threatened. Specifically.
The phrase “felt threatened” or ”feel threatened” was used no fewer than 7 times in the article. Approximately once a paragraph. Only Turcios used the declerative he (sic) “threatened us” and then went on to explain his feels two times.

Fuck your feels. If you were threatened, say as much. That’s all I’m saying.

Goddamn snowflake convention.

The phrase “felt threatened” or ”feel threatened” was used no fewer than 7 times in the article. Approximately once a paragraph. Only Turcios used the declerative he (sic) “threatened us” and then went on to explain his feels two times.

You seem to have a real problem understanding that they were directly threatened, regardless of their feelings on the matter. Your personal bias on the matter not withstanding.

...were you born retarded....or did you have to work to be this fucking stupid?...

• Haha
Reactions: BufordTJustice
My 12 year old does a better job of articulating an argument than you two; General Ad Hominem and Sgt. Minor Douchebag.

Nice. Name calling is a clear sign of having no intellectual point.

Your position as you have presented it:
You have no stated problem with the racist militant directly threatening people who oppose a clearly racist/Marxist policy with violence via a 1000-man armed army "locked and loaded". You don't deny they were directly threatened (because that is obvious). Your only problem is that they said they "felt" threatened, rather than saying they "were" threatened.

There's really no need to articulate an argument. Don't blame us. You've done it already.

Reactions: Rthur
Mr. “1000 lock and loader” is an idiot. Making an overt threat publicly after you had to identify yourself shows more about you lack of intelligence and reasoning ability (particularly in a gun friendly town like FW).

Good news is these guys aren’t usually the type to act. The guy that sets up in a parking garage or book depository is the dangerous one.

Reactions: tomcatmv
He knows he can enter a room of white snowflakes, insult and threaten them, and walk out unscathed or even unchallenged. When the only thing he really understands in his world is force, what does white society do? Nothing, and he's absolutely confident in that. And that only guarantees it will happen time and again. You can easily imagine the outcome if a white guy tried that in a roomful of blacks. Where are the rest of the KRs?
I think rather he knows he can talk shit and act hard because if he’s confronted he’ll instantly become the victim. The narrative: He was just passionately voicing his opinion, nothing else.…..Nobody feels like getting involved in some long legal bullshit all because of one lying loud mouth scumbag retard.

Last year when Antifa was going around and tearing down Confederate statues, they decided to make a trip to Weatherford. This is just West of Fort Worth. I think every redneck in parker county showed up in their 4x4s and most were armed. Texas DPS showed up to make sure it didn't turn into a bloodbath. If this clown thinks 1000 soldiers is intimidating he is in for a rude surprize.

He knows he can enter a room of white snowflakes, insult and threaten them, and walk out unscathed or even unchallenged. When the only thing he really understands in his world is force, what does white society do? Nothing, and he's absolutely confident in that. And that only guarantees it will happen time and again. You can easily imagine the outcome if a white guy tried that in a roomful of blacks. Where are the rest of the KRs?
He's clearly a white supremacist...sir.

iu

Gentleman, this is a publicly viewable thread.

Some of the posts are straying close to the limit of what will be allowed (even in the Pit) as overtly racist comments. I know everyone is hypersensitive to all this crap these days, but remember, people are watching and what you post reflects on the Hide itself.

Tread carefully, or this thread will be deleted and some may get a vacation.

actually,as stated above,the left does have a ready force of fairly well trained,armed and motivated "troops"-MS 13 etc. we armed them(thanks barrack); trained their ex mexican cop leaders,they don't care about casualties,don't follow the geneva accords and potatoe head has imported many previously trained from afgan and elsewhere "over there" to help them.

Last edited:
actually,as stated above,the left does have a ready force of fairly well trained,armed and motivated "troops"-MS 13 etc. we armed them(thanks barrack); trained their ex mexican cop leaders,they don't care about casualties,don't follow the geneva accords and poatoe head has imported many previously trained from afgan and elsewhere "over there" to help them.

Yeah, we're real fucking scared

actually,as stated above,the left does have a ready force of fairly well trained,armed and motivated "troops"-MS 13 etc. we armed them(thanks barrack); trained their ex mexican cop leaders,they don't care about casualties,don't follow the geneva accords and potatoe head has imported many previously trained from afgan and elsewhere "over there" to help them.
1) if you think MS13 takes marching orders from those limp dick leftist pussies.....I've got news for you....

2) MS13 is only "scary" because they only go after limp dick pussies...when rule of law disappears, the real pipe hitters will make themselves known....MS13 will slither back to S.America where its safer for them....

Lest they forget, they aren't the only ones with a burn barrel, zip ties, and a proclivity to commit violence.

Reactions: MCSO1357
1) if you think MS13 takes marching orders from those limp dick leftist pussies.....I've got news for you....

2) MS13 is only "scary" because they only go after limp dick pussies...when rule of law disappears, the real pipe hitters will make themselves known....MS13 will slither back to S.America where its safer for them....

Lest they forget, they aren't the only ones with a burn barrel, zip ties, and a proclivity to commit violence.
Violence of mind is often overlooked by the radical left. ...it will be much to their dismay

Yeah, and the F B eye will now add her to the terrorist list for “swatting” a member of the protected class and trying to restrict his “first amendment“ rights that apparently allow him to publicly bully, threaten, and intimidate those he disagrees with. This goes right along with the media’s fascination with the chaos they knowingly cause by feeding lies to the weak minded mob, who are becoming more and violent in their attempt to get their way. Just look at the Rittenhouse trial, deliberations should only have taken 10 minutes, but its into day two.

If you vote the way the media wants and buy into their collective psychosis, you can do whatever you want, and say whatever you want. If you don’t, you are labeled a terrorist and treated as a villain. Just look at how nuts they are going over “Let’s go Brandon” when they openly cussed Trump and took glory in it.

Hopefully the FBI takes his open threats seriously, but I’m not holding my breath.

Strange and dangerous times we live in.

Last edited: