• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos cup holders....

Ilya R

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 25, 2011
    Southampton, PA
    url]

Re: cup holders....

I see its NV compatible. Will it accept a Big Gulp and is there an option for a sippy straw so you don't need to break cheek weld?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kenda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see its NV compatible. Will it accept a Big Gulp and is there an option for a sippy straw so you don't need to break cheek weld?</div></div>

Could use one of those swirly kids straws or one from the beer hat.

Does anyone know where to get one? Would be fun to stuff an empty beer can in it to fuck with douchebag range masters...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome!

That would go well with this:

Tactical Bottle opener </div></div>

thats awesome too :}

What--- no tactical straw!!!
    mad.gif

Tony

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slonlo_350</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome!

That would go well with this:

Tactical Bottle opener </div></div>

Combine with Battle Mug for ultimate in tacticalification.
    http://www.battlemug.com/Home_Page.html
    </div></div>

Great, 200 bucks more I have to spend.....

Awesome! The only one I've seen better is the guy with 6 shot glasses lineup in his breech mount shotgun shell holder.... Wish I could find that damn pic....