• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Custom 300WM info please...

prom93

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2008
Boynton Beach FL
Well i stole this picture from another forum,i like to now more abaut this rifle, i think a company build this rifles in the late 90s, the stock looks like a Mcmillan A2 custom made,the barrel looks amazing with the radial finish,also has a muzzle brake i think made by AWC,can somebody tell me more,thanks...
[
IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg
]

Re: Custom 300WM info please...

Looks like a remington long action with an after market trigger.
They definitly chopped on that Mcmillan, but I don't see exactly what they accomplished.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Crazy Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats the advantage of a radial barrel? </div></div>
Save some weigh and help in cooling the barrel,its something we dont see every day,any way looks cool.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SevenBat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> but I don't see exactly what they accomplished. </div></div>

i think they accomplished turning a potentially good looking rifle into one ugly bastard
laugh.gif

Hi,300sniper question for you,how hart or labor intensif will be to make (or ruin hahaha) a barrel like that (Looks like MTU countour) ......

it would be easy to do but i wouldn't do it. that barrel is no more rigid than a barrel that is the same size as that one's minor diameter.