• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom .308 Zastava M98 bolt action rifle

Rufus28

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2014
I am in the process of constructing my first rifle stock and need some info on how to inletting the barrel and action to the new stock. I am an experience woodworker and planning on inletting the barrel and action more traditionally. Any assistance would be appreciated. Here is some pictures
ryse5u8e.jpg
ymudebu2.jpg
banudynu.jpg
jazume4u.jpg
vazada3y.jpg
3agytyha.jpg
bypysyze.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks sweet, I don't have near the guts you do I just send my Mausers stocks off to be inletted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOu can google that stuff. There are videos on Youtube. I don't know if they are any good, I don't have the patience to sit through them. Or you can look for books on the subject matter. I haven't seen my NRA Gunsmithing book in years, but I seem to remember there being a few articles on the subject. There are also books that deal only in stockmaking (Westbrook and Linden come to mind). All good resources.

The Kaiser