• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Custom ammunition loading

rifleman1981

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2010
nw oklahoma
This post is just to gauge interest, I am a small scale ammunition manufacture, and we have been loading and tuning rifles for over 10 years locally, we also do a lot of custom made to order ammo for guys that like to shoot matches but don’t have time to reload. If there’s enough interest I’ll go ahead and do everything the correct way, I’ll make sure that I contact a moderator and buy a sponsorship if need be, if I’ve violated any forum rule then I apologize. We can load pretty well everything, wildcat, custom, loaded and sized to your specs with your brass or we can supply brass, we do bulk 556 with a 75 grain hornady match on a regular basis with cfe223 powder as well. I’m interested in hearing if there’s any interest out threes as well as what other services might be needed on the ammunition side.

Reactions: Bender and nad1967
I'd be interested, just don't have the time for my newer calibers, hell my old stuff either.
I'd be looking at 6br and 260 I'd supply once fired brass Maybe a 300wm if all goes well.

Any chance you got 260rem ammo avaliable asap? Please pm me if you do with price for 200rds

How would it work?
Send you brass
Send you specs
Send you rifle for full work up

Count me in. I'd like to check into some of those fancy 223/556 loads, maybe .308 with 175's, and 300wm to follow.

What would really rock is if you bought brass in common calibers.

God bless America

I can and do buy brass for most calibers, it’s benificial to send me your used brass if you run lapua brass, Norma brass, etc because of the cost of the brass. I am more than willing to accommodate someone sending me a rifle and letting me work up up a load, and sending the rifle and the ammo back. I am an 07 ffl so I can legally do everything that has been mentioned, and ship and recieve firearms. I am more than willing to tune a rifle, or if you already have a load and can give me the specs, I can match your specifications and do it that way.

Count me in. I'd like to check into some of those fancy 223/556 loads, maybe .308 with 175's, and 300wm to follow.

God bless America

God bless America
I can and do, I load an absolute ton of 300wm, and 308 with either a match king or an amax, but will load whatever.

How does pricing work? Do you take custom recipes or only “standard?”

Could be in for some 75gr .223 and 178gr .308.

Right now, I have a bunch of 75 grain hornady bthp match bullets loaded in pulled down lake city brass ( new brass just pulled down due to a a powder issue on lake city’s behalf, loaded with cfe223 powder for .70 cents a round, the brass isn’t tarnished but as most of you know, lake city is a little off colored. I can and will load with new commercial brass as well if requested. I can usually sell pulled down Unfired military brass a little cheaper because I can buy it in bulk and primed, but as stated I’ll load to whatever specifications I’m asked to load to.

Attachments

• A0FD457D-11AE-4603-A10A-476E231A0CC1.jpeg
    A0FD457D-11AE-4603-A10A-476E231A0CC1.jpeg
    372.3 KB · Views: 66
How does pricing work? Do you take custom recipes or only “standard?”

Could be in for some 75gr .223 and 178gr .308.
I’ll load to your specs, or I can load to what we have seen seems to be pretty universal. A good example is that we have had awesome luck with varget and a 168smk out of a 308. Thats not a catch all but it has been a pretty accurate load in general for us.

Something else we do guys, is load regular calibers with match bullets, for custom guns in hunting calibers, I know it can be hard to find factory match grade ammo with heavy long range target/hunting bullets in 22-250, 243, 6mm 25-06, 300wm 300wby mag 30/378, and about anything else you can come up with. A lot of guys built rifles then can’t find factory ammo that will utilize the faster barrel twists.

I'd be interested in 6.5 creed and 7.5 swiss.

Ok, looks like there is plenty of initial interest, if you want something loaded please feel free to pm me, and we can go from there. Who is the moderator that I need to talk to in order to figure out how to do this and not get in trouble for selling ammo commercially on the forum?

Reactions: goinghunting
Ok, looks like there is plenty of initial interest, if you want something loaded please feel free to pm me, and we can go from there. Who is the moderator that I need to talk to in order to figure out how to do this and not get in trouble for selling ammo commercially on the forum?

Try @Tucker301

I’ll join the crowd and be in for both 6.5 CM and 260 Rem. I have both Lapua and Prime (Norma) brass I can send in.

Hope you can put something together.

just wanted to inform everyone.

great to deal with, answered all questions in minutes

sending my AX and getting 6mmbr and 260 rem with my once fired brass

ill keep you informed

Reactions: Bender
Right now, I have a bunch of 75 grain hornady bthp match bullets loaded in pulled down lake city brass ( new brass just pulled down due to a a powder issue on lake city’s behalf, loaded with cfe223 powder for .70 cents a round, the brass isn’t tarnished but as most of you know, lake city is a little off colored. I can and will load with new commercial brass as well if requested. I can usually sell pulled down Unfired military brass a little cheaper because I can buy it in bulk and primed, but as stated I’ll load to whatever specifications I’m asked to load to.

Do you offer price breaks on the 75gr .223 based on quantity?

I’d definitely be interested, I could just bring my brass to you I run out towards seiling quite a bit working on rigs.