• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom backpack

Re: Custom backpack

Not a true custom house, but they do build to order:

www.kifaru.net

Very pleased with mine after carrying it everywhere for 3yrs. Their website also hosts a forum, and every question imaginable has already been asked regarding their products.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott E White</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've had real good luck with Nick Painter, a vendor here on the 'Hide.
http://www.bigrivertactical.com/homepage.html
You should give him a shout (<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="text-decoration: underline">HasgunWilltravel</span></span></span>) before you decide. </div></div>
Im pretty sure Nick's company is Grand river tactical, BTW +1 for him, he makes great shit.

I know your looking for custom but these packs look promising. Lightest on the market and look like you can get pretty organized with them. They arent avialable just yet. I think I read late may. Company just started but its buy the guy that started sitka hunting gear. www.kuiu.com Hope that helps.