• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Custom Barreled LMTs (Small Frame)

charnicus

👻👻👻
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2018
Mos Eisley
Curious to hear some success stories with custom barrels on your small frame LMTs. MRPs, MLRs, etc. Snagged myself an MRP upper after some time looking and mostly waiting.

Unsuccessful stories also welcome. I’m a man who appreciates honesty.

Thanks in advance for your time.

I've had a couple noveske 300blk barrels done a lilja 6.5 Grendel and spr barrels from noveske and woa along with a noveske 308 and 6.5 creedmoor for the mws. No issues other than having to be more careful that the gas tube is lined up before torquing it down.

Last edited:
My man Jeff Hayes at River’s Bend Gun Company spun up a 6.5 Creed with a Bartlein blank. He also converted a Proof barrel in 556 for my small frame. Really nice workmanship and a super nice guy. It’s hard to see the Proof barrel but it’s in there.
3ACB329E-CA47-4ECD-97CB-A078CC51C58C.jpeg

That’s bitchin. I was wanting to do a Proof but think I’m going to the stainless one. I was fond of two carbon barrels on two different large frames I had. I really like Proof’s profiles on both of their offerings. I sent a pretty lengthy email to CLE to see if they can work with me on a tapered profile after a “your call cannot be completed as dialed”. I sent an inquiry over to D Wilson for the work and get some info on some of his projects he’s done. I gather he’s pretty busy too...