• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

custom camo ready for shipment

Re: custom camo ready for shipment

actually glad you posted a link LS.

If I had known that you and I's heated debate on ONE thread would have turned you into my cyber stalker I would have left your comments alone.

I'm really not trying to argue with you but Are you saying there is some sort of status symbolism with post count?

Come on man, have a since of humor and thin skin, hell Victory said it was funny. That being said if you were offended by your name being associated with my antics thread than I do apologize and will remove the names, It was a low blow and I sincerely apologize. You can't at least say it was imaginative and funny?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">names removed! </div></div>

Thats too bad, but I guess responses from 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

i have no problem with it, i actually think that it was a pretty sweet comeback. i have very thick skin and am not sore about it. we had our arguements. marduk on the other hand is just worthless. how am i being a cyber stalker, you started this thread, i saw it was for camo and found the picture and saw you associated it with me, which is fine, it was original and humorous, it was just odd the lengths you went to, to have a comeback. the only reason i was so vigorous, not sure thats the right word, on the other thread, is because you didnt state your opinion and move along, you just kept calling people out. i meant nothing personal with my remarks, and assume you did not either. no hard feelings. about the posts, it just seems your posting alot in the 45 days or so youve been around and most of your posts are for arguements. thats all

no hard feelings on my side.

just called ya a cyber stalker because you are attacking the legitimacy of my posts. If you truly read through them all, what was the purpose? It would appear the reason would be to continue on a rather heated debate between us onto further endeavors. I disagree, which we can do maturely, that my posts are all argumentative, sure I have fun on here, as for most of us, but there are PLENTY of good replies and suggestions and personal opinions. It seems that you rank people on number of posts, is that not true? It seems to me that if you read them all you were searching for more "ammunition" to use against me and that you didnt move on yourself. Also, even if I was the other sides point of view on everything, there's nothing wrong with that, it would be a boring ass site if everyone agreed on everything. If you did read them all you would see that the times I get into it with someone is only when they attack someone else's opinion and make it personal, which is just childish, it's sorta a pet peeve if you will, attack the thread or conversation, not the poster, did that make since? and just an FYI, ive been around here for a helluva lot longer just as a window browser, or "lurker". Don't know why I finally decided to sign up and climb on board!

there is no problem with being arguementative, i fully support it, i would hope that everyone on here voices their opinion. i dont rank anyone on here by posts, i could care less about how many posts someone has, i judge people on the way they portray themselves, and i totally agree with what you said above about getting into it about attacking peoples post. your first post in that thread was just calling doorkicker out and busting his balls. my only point about posts was that you show up to a thread and just bust someones balls before you even give your opinion on the subject, and no i didnt read all your posts, but coming in and calling someone out for using tacticts that are currently employed and that you werent familiar with didnt strike me as any of your other posts were any different. so if thats not the case i stand corrected. again i agree with you on attack the thread not the person. but when your running around calling people buck, cuz they havent been in as long as you. rank and TIS doesnt always bring wisdom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lone_soldier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have no problem with it, i actually think that it was a pretty sweet comeback. i have very thick skin and am not sore about it. we had our arguements. marduk on the other hand is just worthless. how am i being a cyber stalker, you started this thread, i saw it was for camo and found the picture and saw you associated it with me, which is fine, it was original and humorous, it was just odd the lengths you went to, to have a comeback. the only reason i was so vigorous, not sure thats the right word, on the other thread, is because you didnt state your opinion and move along, you just kept calling people out. i meant nothing personal with my remarks, and assume you did not either. no hard feelings. about the posts, it just seems your posting alot in the 45 days or so youve been around and most of your posts are for arguements. thats all

no hard feelings on my side. </div></div>
worthless how? because i stated my opinion as it related to the original posters question, not on some jedi laser show eof tangent? or worthless because i didnt engage in a one upsmanship show of what my credentials in an irrelevant aspect might be or not be? or because i didnt return the sticks and stones nonsense in kind as well as some? just curious as it seems im being called out here.

jedi laser show? the original post was use of lasers on subguns, and rifles, the green lasers we had mounted to the rail, and the peq 15 has a visible laser, both are used for EOF, so it seems to me they have a place on rifles and subguns. maybe not so much for targeting but still a purpose. your post was worthless. i disagreed with your thoughts, and i didnt say anything about it. but then you just ran your mouth when everyone was argueing, jayjay, at least had an opinion and argued it, you just ran your dick skinner. and i dont think im the only one that thinks that way of you, ive read other threads when you were a douche too and everyone called you out. all you do is spout off at the mouth.

like this comment
oh and ps- why dont you guys come home and get productive civilian jobs to pull our economy out of the shitter?

towards deployed military, then when everyone "called you out" you were singing a completely opposite tune.

so my appologies, maybe your worth something to someone, just not me

dude i reread the laser thread just for clarity...not as young as i once was...but i pretty much stand by the fact that every one of my posts, regardless of how ingignant they may have sounded, was made with the intent of adding legitimate "argument" to the appropriate topic at hand. i disagreed with you, the eof nonsense and the fact that lasers for general day use are helpful. none of my comments were pissing contest until this other thread began where persons called me out by name.

all your posts on this thread have just been talking shit, after your first few posts on the other thread you were just talking shit. by all means voice your opinion, ask questions, argue with people fine but dont just talk to talk. have you ever used a green weapon laser during the day for EOF? no, then where do you stand on commenting on factual information from people who have been there, most more than once? i have nothing against you, its just people do that all the time on here, and they just stir the pot and these huge bouts get started, i know im guilty of the argueing thing as well. but i dont comment on things i know nothing of.

think your just missing the point. not every shooter at this forum is military. not every shooter wants to know about your green laser eof. not every one here is a sniper professionally. not everyone here feels a need to qualify their comments with their relation to military experience. it seems you imply these are the only relevant point of view. from my personal experience and advice from others on the laser subject i stand by my comments and feel they were both relevant and added to the discussion. cant please everyone. yes some nonsense was spouted in the painting thread...that was the spirit of this thread. cant please everyone. quit making personal attacks when your panties get in a twist.

and the buck comment was in response to your attacks about my apparent lack of real world experience only because youve been since I have, and throwin out MIKE GOLF, which by the way I'm quite proud of you, and you should be too, tough mental school, but I made it where I'm at without any special school. Piece of friendly advice, schools are great but doing your job and doing your job well, which in turn reflects on NCOER's and OMPF's are whats gonna get you there, not schools. I made 7 in 9 a couple years ago before I had anything high speed. Take it or leave it.

and I think we should both probably take a breath and look in the mirror before continuing on, lets talk about some dicks.......wait, what!?!

I've got to say...that one of the most interesting camo jobs I've seen...not something I would recommend though.
I would like to see the faces of others at the range when this shows up...

just had to re-hash the ole cock stock for those that have missed out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Harris51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just threw up a little in my mouth.....

Wrong, just wrong....</div></div>

Are you sure "it" did not just throw up in your mouth? Haha

This just makes me wonder about the person to think up.. paint.. and want to show this stock off.................

P.s......................................

JayJay, you need to get someone on the stock and take a pic from the left side. Then, repaint it so it looks like the cack is in their mouth...
Sick, but funny as hell...

one thing about it..at the range everybody would be watching you...for what ever reason...

this would compleat a build im planing around a Counter Sniper Scope i have on order LOL!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk9176251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this would compleat a build im planing around a Counter Sniper Scope i have on order LOL!!!!!</div></div>

NICE, maybe a rock bipod, or better yet a cabeles 12 foot Monopod, and a BSA reflex sight on a cant mount, would be an AWSOME setup

Wow...now that's a conversation starter! Or perhaps, don't ask, don't tell, would be more appropriate...

Good Shooting
cool.gif

cock stock what what! can I get a yeehaw? Think this thing needs displayin at SHOT, George you listenin?

Since DADT has been repealed
I,m telling ya that is suitable for any lil flamer as issue camo

That pecker pattern is wrong in so many ways ... I think its fng funny.

Wow, that's gay.

I know a guy that this would suit right down to the ground!

LMAO!!! Dude can prone out in the middle of a San Francisco street and never be spotted with that dongflage.

Great... Now my girlfriend wants a new rifle!
frown.gif
If she gets one with this pattern then I get one with tits dammit!
grin.gif