• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom Curves Calculator??

Cjwise5

Owner PRN
Minuteman
May 23, 2014
Missouri
www.youtube.com
My goal is to print out hard drop data cards from 100-1000y.
I want to be able to populate different cards based on 1000 foot DA changes.
I also want the numbers to be based on Litz custom curves for my bullets.
Is there a free online calculator that allows me to do all that? Or do they all do that and I'm just missing something? I feel like none of the ones I've tried have an option for the custom curves.

Reactions: 338dude
My goal is to print out hard drop data cards from 100-1000y.
I want to be able to populate different cards based on 1000 foot DA changes.
I also want the numbers to be based on Litz custom curves for my bullets.
Is there a free online calculator that allows me to do all that? Or do they all do that and I'm just missing something? I feel like none of the ones I've tried have an option for the custom curves.
Pretty sure you gotta use AB to use his CDM’s.

Reactions: Cjwise5
FYI, when you do buy them it's for everything they have for one caliber (ex; .224) not per projectile.

Last one I bought was $9.99 + tax, but was for all they have for .224

The AB Desktop app - AB Analytics, will do what you want and a whole lot more. It includes the CDMs IIRC. It's not free, but the WEZ analysis alone is worth the price.

calculate these curves:
batman-julie-newmar-1966-68_u-L-PJXGCX0.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: LastShot300
Ok, that's what I was afraid of. Even the free calculator on the AB website doesn't have his curves. what the heck?
You can email excel s/sheet from AB’s mobile app. Not sure if you have that though.

Reactions: Cjwise5
The AB Desktop app - AB Analytics, will do what you want and a whole lot more. It includes the CDMs IIRC. It's not free, but the WEZ analysis alone is worth the price.
It does not include CDM’s. Or at least mine never has and I update it regularly but maybe I missed it.

Reactions: 338dude