• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Custom leupold mk4 m2 knobs

m1ajunkie

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2010
Boise, ID
I have a leupold mk4 3.5-10x scope on the way with m2 knobs. The elevation knob on the scope is currently for m118lr out of a 20" barrel.

However, I am shooting 77gr .223 out of a 20" barrel. I emailed leupold and ask if they made custom elevation knobs but got no response.

Does anyone know where I could get the bdc of the mk4 m2 knobs custom engraved to the exact drop of my rifle?

Also, the scope I bought is one of the blemmed FDE ones that were released a couple of years ago. Does where one know exactly when these were released? Who was selling them?

Re: Custom leupold mk4 m2 knobs

I was just on the phone with Leupold yesterday inquiring about retrofitting target knobs on a VXII, anyway, I'm pretty sure I saw on their website that they also make custom engraved target knobs. Here's Leupold's phone number.
800-538-7653 503-526-1400

Regards,

Rick

Re: Custom leupold mk4 m2 knobs

Sure can. You can send in your data: Muzzle Velocity, BC, Temperature, altitude, bullet weight, caliber, and they can make a turret for you. They also inscribe the name of your cartridge on the top. Call the leupold custom shop, they can take care of you.