• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom Long Range AR10 on ArmsList. Made me Laugh. 1 inch groups at 1000 yards. LOL

Here is a link to this guys Custom AR10. If you read his ad he claims to have shot 1 inch groups with it at 1000 yards....LOL Thats the funniest thing that I have heard in a while. 1 inch groups at 1000 yards.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Long range ar-10

I just had to share this with you.

What's not to believe, I can shoot sub-1" groups at 1,000 all day long . . . 1 round groups that is.

Wonder if he "shot 1 inch groups at 1000 yards" with that sweet ass scope?

Seems legit, haters gonna hate.

;)

The real kicker is that it being on Armslist means the rifle probably doesn't even really fuckin' exist. Probably stole the photo off some numbnuts' Facebook page.

When you can't spell Geissele you probably don't have one.

First time I've heard about someone jamming a PRS on an enhanced buffer tube.

OP, you should inquire about it and just fuck with him. ?

He had a typo. He accidentally added an extra 0. As for the scope I have one in 4.5-18x40mm Bushnell AR/223. The glass is clearer. sharper with better contrast than higher end scopes that cost 3 times as much that I have. I can see the bullet holes in my targets at 100 yds plus. The clicks are just as accurate as my Vortex 6-24 PST FFP MOA scope which is just as repeatable as a NF.

Now I really think he is full of crap about the 1,000 yd groups.

Attachments

• 100 yd. group .JPG
    100 yd. group .JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 17
  • bushnell scope .JPG
    bushnell scope .JPG
    246.9 KB · Views: 18
With that barrel profile, seems legit. And the Colt upper. Top notch surgical instrument there gents. I would say hilarious, but we've seen so much of this, it isn't funny anymore.

Up for sale is my ar10 setup for long range shooting. This rifle was built with all of the best upgrades, including dpms lower, colt upper magpul prs stock enhanced buffer tube, Giselle trigger group, Harris bipod, palm shelf grip, adj rear monopod, muzzle break/compensator, chamfered bolt carrier, etc. I have personally shot 1in groups at 1,000 yards with rifle. Will include 3 magpul mags( 1-10 rd, 2-20 rd). Looking to sell to fund 338 lapua project.

But he is selling this to fund his 338 Lapua Magnum project. He will put that Rifle up for sale soon and tell us all that he personally shot 1 inch groups with it at 1 Mile. Its because he is into Long Range Shooting right?

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the comma in the "1,000 yards" comment, I would say typo. However, the comma indicates that "1,000 yards" is what he meant to type...

Lots of scams on armslist. Not a scam, but Just a few weeks back a guy had an ar "pistol" for sale with an 8.5" barrel on armslist. Only problem was he had put a stock on it and posted that picture. In the description he said the stock did not come with the "pistol". I informed him of what he just did and he removed the listing right away.

This BS is becoming a plague. Everyone reads it. New shooters believe it. Most of the time I just ignore it.

Perhaps the time has come to start responding. The next time you see someone post that their off the shelf XYZ shoots .25MOA with factory ammo, "all day long", "if I do my part", it might be best to respond with a simple 1 word post:

BULLSHIT!

If enough of us do it, maybe the silliness will stop.

Last edited:
You can't stop it. Bubba shoots a 3 shot group one time that he can cover with a beer cap so he now has a sub 1 inch MOA all day long if he does his part rifle with cheap 55gr FMJ. Until they shoot enough to figure out whats going on, they won't listen.

I could go without reading the discription on that listing and know the gun and seller are questionable just by looking at the rediculous setup of that rifle.

Pictures removed, ad adjusted.

I guess he got the message, or some idiot gave him money for that monstrosity of a shit rifle.

Last edited:
Don't contact scammers. You are not protecting anyone. Anyone that would get caught by this will just get caught by something else. Fools and their money... Scammers don't care that YOU are on to their scam. You don't rehabilitate them by telling them their ad is a scam. All you are doing is giving them information to make their next scam more believable. Give them enough information and their ad may be believable enough that YOU get caught. Wouldn't that be ironic...