• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom rear bags?

kthomas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2009
Tucson, AZ
I'm looking at getting a custom rear bag made for the wife. She wants something either pink, gray or a light green or blue (maybe a combo of a few of those?). Custom embroidery a plus.

This is her rifle I just got built for her, so I know she's up for something fun and unique:

IMG_20190130_154416.jpg

What company would be able to produce what I'm asking?

Warhorse Development made me a custom Saracen out of waxed canvas. It was a great experience and their communication was terrific. I'd for sure at least send then an email.

What material are these bags made of normally? Ive been wanting to make a few for myself.

All of mine are 1000 denier Cordura Nylon.
Thanks. I've seen some references to that as well as wax canvas. I've got some 1000 Denier cordura and it doesnt feel the same as the bags everyone else at the matches have so it had me wondering.

Wiebad will make you pretty much anything you like. A friend had all A&M maroon bags made with "Whoop" embroidered. I have also seen custom pink and names to differentiate whose Wiebad bag is whose.

Reactions: LH_Gina
Thanks for all the suggestions!

I'll reach out to WieBad first - I love their gear and they used to be somewhat local to me.

Reactions: superde

Attachments

• JCSteel-1.jpg
    JCSteel-1.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 41
+1 for Warhorse development. Super nice guy to deal with and he'll make any color or combination of colors you want.
Mine will be here Friday.

Late to the party but I would be happy to set you up. I've done quite a few custom bags for people. Once you decide what you want you are looking at a 24-48 hour turnaround. Maybe a little longer if you want embroidery as I don't do it in house but have a shop where I can get it done pretty quickly.
PrecisionUndergroundRifleGear.com