• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Custom Reticule replacement for Leupold Mk4

Short-bus

customguncoatings.com
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2008
Smithville, MO
www.customguncoatings.com
Is there anyone out there that makes/replaces/upgrades reticules in Leupold mk4's? I know that back in the day Premier did this, but that relationship has ended. Is there anyone out there doing this? I like my scope, but the reticule is an issue that i'd like to take care of, and really don't want to buy a new scope that's going to fix one issue, and replace a non-issue with something I don't want. The Scope is a Mk4 3.5-10 w/M3 turrets. I like everything about the scope with the exception of the reticule. I want something much like the Vortex EBR-3 reticule.

Is there anyone doing this type of work?

Branden

Re: Custom Reticule replacement for Leupold Mk4

check with the leupold custom shop.

I sent my 1-4 scope back to Leupold and had them put dots to match my 69gr load at predetermined ranges. They did a good job and the dots were right on. PS it does't hurt to keep on them, they misplaced my scope for a while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: showlow50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent my 1-4 scope back to Leupold and had them put dots to match my 69gr load at predetermined ranges. They did a good job and the dots were right on. PS it does't hurt to keep on them, they misplaced my scope for a while. </div></div>

Does Leupold make a 1-4 scope?

Leupold Custom shop should be able to help you with your scope. Just give them a call and they can help set you up. The custom shop is running a little behind though, so it might take upwards of 1-2 months to do they change for you.

Leupold does also have a Leupold 1-4x20mm . This is in the VX-II line, nice scope for a pretty good price.

I don't really like the TMR reticule much though, it just isn't what i'm looking for. I also don't want to be without my scope for 2 months.

Branden