• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Custom/Semi-Custom 1911 Opinions

Look up Business End Customs, and check out how well he blends a beavertail grip safety. I first saw his work on 1911 Addicts forum if I remember correctly.

I don't own one, but if I ever send off my Colt to someone for a face-lift, it'll be Lou.

Look up Business End Customs, and check out how well he blends a beavertail grip safety. I first saw his work on 1911 Addicts forum if I remember correctly.

I don't own one, but if I ever send off my Colt to someone for a face-lift, it'll be Lou.
I’ve had work done by BEC if you want details PM me.

Reactions: JoshPutman
I looked back through and found it. That sure is purdy. Are you sure you want to run it through a holster?

its not a true carry piece, but some "hoslter wear" is perfectly fine. that gun was made to be used and shot. it can always go back to the man who made it and get a new bluing. but im not that concerned about it.

I would give Milt Sparks holster a call to see if they can fit the slide/frame you have. Something like their model 55BN or 60TK.

its not a true carry piece, but some "hoslter wear" is perfectly fine. that gun was made to be used and shot. it can always go back to the man who made it and get a new bluing. but im not that concerned about it.

I would give Milt Sparks holster a call to see if they can fit the slide/frame you have. Something like their model 55BN or 60TK.

I have this MS copy that's been in my safe for years. Tried it out due to all the positive reviews. Never really worked for me. I can't remember exactly why, but I didn't hate it and I think my Crossbreed just worked better for me.

1649690133639.jpeg

1649690160892.jpeg

PM me if you think you'd be interested.