• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom stock work

It is a cheap injected molded stock with factory/ bolt on cheek pad (3 thicknesses) and 3 butt pads. I really like the Magpul PRS . If I could change the stock over to adjustable instead of bolt on I would be happy .I have a replacement OEM stock coming because one of the cheek pad screw holes(they used sheet metal screws from FNH) was stripped from the start. When it gets here I am going to try to modify the old stock with up grades.The pistol grip is part of the problem and one with the stock. I really would like to use it as a pattern and make a whole new stock . I have yet to find a FNAR owner that would not like to change the stock . ACE makes a receiver block that fixes the grip but by the time you bolt on all the adapters to mount a PRS its a mile long and they only offer a folder.It ends up about $400 for all the parts including the PRS but has far to many parts The PRS from MAGPUL that fits a FN only fits the FAL. If MAGPUL would offer one for the FNAR it would sell but they seem a little busy right now.