• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Customer Service

Shadowofjudgment

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2011
Colorado
Whos got the best customer service out there in your opinions?

I've delt with Springfield Armory and they have been fantastic! I've also delt with EAA and was not impressed at all!!

Re: Customer Service

Thats not the first time I've heard that about S&W. Thats good to hear! What about Kimber or other 1911 manufacturers?

So far Springfield is the only place I have needed customer service and they were top notch! The way everything was handled I would have no issues purchasing another Springfield product.

Jeremy45

Just got my XDM back from Springfield after a faulty extractor. Customer service was exceptional. I called after a few days to get a progress report and told them this was my primary summer carry weapon and I was hoping to have it back to travel the next week. The rep asked me to call back in a few days so she could look into it. By the time I called back they had expedited the order and Fed Ex was delivering it that day. I was blown away with thier customer service. Top notch.

Smith and Wesson is the only costumer service Ive had to deal with and they are excellent.

I know this is in the pistol section but I cracked the stock on my M1A (my fault) and springer replaced it no questions asked. I've also had good luck with Spikes Tactical CS due to missing parts.

Luckily I've never delt with CS over a malfunction issue.