• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 22LR 10 rnd mags found

learjet

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2008
frederick, md

getem while you can! no idea how many they have. I visit Kittery regularly in the summer when im up that way for work. Was looking at used guns on thier site, thought heck ill see if they have any CZ mags. was amazed they were in stock. ordered 2 which arrived quickly.

hth some of you looking for mags

lear

Reactions: DIBBS
Thanks so much. I've been looking, getting on lists etc.

Grabbed two.

Dave

Got shipping confirmation and tracking # at about 7:30 am (MST)

Free shipping!

Can't ask for a whole lot better than that

Dave

I just checked "out of stock". Yesterday I bought a NIB 457 MTD and I'm anxious to shoot it. Waiting on my Area 419 30 moa rail then I'll attach my Steiner T5x 5-25x56. Currently it is on a Savage 12 LRP 6.5 CM that shoots lights out. I reluctant to take it off but I don't shoot it enough so I'll use the scope on my 457. I bought a brick of Norma match. A few hundred rounds of some different CCI. Trying to find what the gun likes.

I just checked "out of stock". Yesterday I bought a NIB 457 MTD and I'm anxious to shoot it. Waiting on my Area 419 30 moa rail then I'll attach my Steiner T5x 5-25x56. Currently it is on a Savage 12 LRP 6.5 CM that shoots lights out. I reluctant to take it off but I don't shoot it enough so I'll use the scope on my 457. I bought a brick of Norma match. A few hundred rounds of some different CCI. Trying to find what the gun likes.
My MTR likes SK Std. + better than the more expensive stuff. I’ve tried almost everything.

Reactions: bunny too

supposedly this place has them..saw this on rimfirecentral..

Reactions: JohnTheFisherman
I've ordered from them before. It was several months back, but good transaction, prompt, as advertized.

Just an update - received my 2 mags that I ordered from Kittery on Sunday.
Free shipping, speedy(ish), new CZ parts.

Thanks again,

Dave

I order 5 steel 10 round mags from here in January 2020, $205 shipped. Took a couple of months, but I did get them.

supposedly this place has them..saw this on rimfirecentral..

Gun mag warehouse is a solid place. I've ordered plenty of mags there that nobody else had in stock at normal or even sale prices.