• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cz 452 .22lr mags ?

dvdt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2009
Dallas,TX
Just got my 452 Varmint in today. What a nice little rifle! I can't wait to shoot it.

Just curious:

Where are you guys buying additional mags ?
Do the 10 rnd mags work ?

Slightly unrelated, anyone know where to get a base for this guy?

Re: cz 452 .22lr mags ?

I bought two of the 10rd mags for my 452 from Midway USA. They work just perfect for me. They are a lil pricy for plastic mags but they are well made and like I said they work well.

EDIT - as far as my picatinny base I ended up going with the Rimfire Technology base, but if I am not mistaken they are no longer doin business.
AS

Bought several metal mags from CZ directly (via their website) but had issues with them not feeding well. Exchanged them for the plastic mags which work flawlessly.

I've had luck with both the steel and plastic versions including the 5 round steel, 5 round plastic, and 10 round plastic. The steel ones are SOLID. The plastic ones work great but seem way overpriced. All of the above work in both my American 16" and my son's Scout.

But they all have a hard time feeding CB Longs. The angle the mag presents the round to the chamber makes them pretty long rifle specific.

The Holy Grail of CZ 452 stuff: http://www.diproductsinc.com/Products.aspx?CAT=3600

-David
Edgewood, NM

go to rimfire central and check the cz/brno sction. search for denny (BRNOman). hes got the best.

No problems with the 10 round plastic mags here. Seem like they're about $30 everywhere I've seen.

For a scope base:

DIP CZ Base

Out of stock currently, not sure when they'll be back in stock, but DIP makes good bases at a good price.

Is there any updated info on CZ 452 mags? Are the 10 round mags still good to go?

Does anyone know the cheapest place to find the 5's and 10's?

=1 on DIP
Here is my 452 Varmint with DIPs 25MOA rail
DSC00361.jpg

I bought two of the 10rd mags for my 453 from Midway USA. They work better than the original 5rd metal mag.