• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 452- 2E American..

vikz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
just moved
here is my last purchase for the year
grin.gif
I Just wanted to have a decent bolt action 22lr that i can practice at 100yds and after reading a bunch of info i decidedd to go with this CZ..I adjusted the trigger( I think i did) I went counter clockwise to make it lighter right? anyway here it is..

22lr001-1.jpg

22lr002-1.jpg

22lr005.jpg

22lr006.jpg

Re: CZ 452- 2E American..

I just bought one too, shoots 3/8 to 1/2 at 55 yards with federal ultra match. if the action is upside down turn the nut counterclockwise to lower the trigger pull and you can cut one coil off the spring if you want it even lighter.

so if i do want to cut the spring i have to release the rear pin of the trigger??and how light of the trigger pull will it be?<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: startrek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just bought one too, shoots 3/8 to 1/2 at 55 yards with federal ultra match. if the action is upside down turn the nut counterclockwise to lower the trigger pull and you can cut one coil off the spring if you want it even lighter. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: startrek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just bought one too, shoots 3/8 to 1/2 at 55 yards with federal ultra match. if the action is upside down turn the nut counterclockwise to lower the trigger pull and you can cut one coil off the spring if you want it even lighter. </div></div>

Or you could even replace the spring with a lighter one to get a lighter trigger pull. That is what I did on my 452 american threaded 16" version.

Great guns with awesome out of the box accuracy. If you plan to tinker with the trigger group/springs, be sure to research here or Rimfirecentral.

I was able to try it today and here is my target..what do you guys think?decent?bad?good? 10 shots at 50yds using winchester super X 40gr high velocity(1300fps)..

target002-2.jpg

Pick up some Wolf Match Extra or Target and watch those groups get smaller.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: craigp40</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pick up some Wolf Match Extra or Target and watch those groups get smaller. </div></div>

+1. And Rimfire technologies has some nice stuff for 452s.