• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

CZ 452-2E ZKM LH AMERICAN in silhouette

Marchpig

Private
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2009
Porongurup, Western Australia
CZ_452-2E_ZKM_LH_AMERICAN.png

Looking at one of these for I am cack handed (southpaw to most of you), but can't establish from the site if it's available in silhouette format for camo painting, anyone have any experiences here?
I'm thinking bipod, heavier barrel, good optics and all in woodlands cam.

http://www.czub.cz/en/catalog/80-rimfire-rifles-cz/MS/CZ_452-2E_ZKM_LH_AMERICAN.aspx

Re: CZ 452-2E ZKM LH AMERICAN in silhouette

There is a longer barrel version with open sights. I have the american version it's a great shooter.

I'm a righty, but my cz 452 .22 has been the rifle I throw over my shoulder during evening walks with the wife for many years. I shoot mostly Rem sub-sonic ammo so its quiet and superbly accurate from shoulder or bench.
Recently I picked up a 452 varmint in .17 which is giving better accuracy from the bench..... but that I suppose is another issue. All in all, my experience says
452's are solid shooters.

CZ makes 452 in PH configuration only in Amercian and Luxus version. No Silhuette, no camo etc.

Get the American and get the stock you want. I would take a laminated one or a McMillan or Manners. For starters try to American stock first.

Just pick one of these up 2 days ago. Shoots great. Cabelas had them on sale for 349. I thought that was a good price.

I really like the Americans I have 4 myself(all righties though) very accurate, good looking rifles at a descent price, none of my rifles seem very finicky on what they will shoot either.

Got the longer barreled , open sighted, euro stock version about 6 mo ago. Excellent shooter, accurate, well made, handsom stock. The only thing I dont like about them is the mag well is plastic which is minor and I'm sure will never be a problem I just dont like plastic. Cant see myself ever getting rid of this rifle. Plus, my 5 yr old grandson can already shoot the hell out of it.
smile.gif

okie