• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

CZ 452 American Low Rings Needed

kwak

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2010
MI
Can anyone direct me in the right direction where to find and purchase a set of low 1" rings with a saddle height of 10-11mm?

I am using a scope with a 40mm objective and the 14mm are just to high and I do not like having to use foam to raise the stock.

Thanks

Re: CZ 452 American Low Rings Needed

I use Seekins Precision 1" rings on my 452. I have a Nikon buckmaster with a 40mm Obj. I do have a stock pack on it but I didnt have to add any padding for a good sight picture.

AS

+1 on Seekins Precision 1" low rings
452Silhouette-1.jpg

the first thing i would do is switch to a dip or similar picatinny rail. then you have alot more ring options

I'm sorry this isn't a direct answer, but a word of caution. Everyone I know, and about everyone on rimfire central has had the same problem with trying to achive a low mounted scope on a CZ 452. That is Bolt handle clearance with the scope. It's caused by the design of the bolt handle. Because variable power scopes have longer oculars, (rear eyepieces) and the fad in scopes is big lenses, (including the rear eyepieces)
you can easily be unable to fully raise your bolt handle.

Keep this design factor in mind.