• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 452 Ejection problem

Ratstomper

Private
Minuteman
May 22, 2020
My 452 will not eject spent casings properly a lot of times, it just flips them around to land on top of the magazine. Anyone have any tips for a fix?

Are they hitting the scopes windage turret?
Mine did that quite badly with a Leupold VX6 mounted really low, when I eventually changed scopes it stopped doing it as frequently.

If it is the windage turret you could try a different scope or getting taller rings.

Never had an ejection issue with any 452 or 455. Unless your ejector is bent or damaged in some way (which is unlikely cause they are very rigid and shred cleaning rods easily) I would have to agree with Beetroot and say that something in in the path of the empty shell.

Heres how to check your ejection on any CZ, remove the magazine......place a fired case that was used in your rifle in the chamber then extract slowly, if the extractor and holder drop the fired case thats your problem, to correct this file a small flat on the tip of the holder where it contacts the case, go slow only a few storkes at a time, you only need a tiny flat spot to hold the case in place so it can get to the ejector post, then re-check as stated earlier.