• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cz 453, anything available for them?

KRM427

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2011
Virginia
I just picked up a CZ453, I'd like to get a tac bolt knob, a different stock and info on how to adjust the trigger... Could use some input...

Re: cz 453, anything available for them?

You really didn't look very hard for a answer did you?

Manners makes a t4. The Boyd's tacticool can be modified to fit. Many sponsors on here do bolt knobs. The instructions that came with the gun show how to adjust the trigger

No big joe I guess I diddn't. I looked in the custom search with not very good results. MY gun was new out of box purchase so no instruction's. I'll figure it out thank's anyways

There is a manners group buy going for a really nice stock, GAP and hooper do bolt knobs, hooper does a trigger guard as well as a couple other companies, us optics does a scope base,

just an allen screw to adjust the trigger if you contact cz the will ship you the book 4 free

There's. DIP products, JnP Custom Products, Boyds Stock's, Hooper, Manners Stocks, US Optics makes bases they also make a neat anti cant level that mounts. To your picatiny rail. I'm in the process of ordering my Manners for a 452. Just got a 16x SSniper that so far I like its on a Savage TR

3d229cda.jpg