• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cz 455 Chassis With Arca Rail

Jeeper48

Private
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2017
Cedar Falls Iowa
I am looking to upgrade my cz455 to a chassis but I am not finding many options with an Arca rail. I contacted KRG and without some custom modifications theirs will not work with an Arca. Does anyone know if the MPA chassis comes with the cuts? Any other recommendations or solutions others have used?

I dont think the mpa has the cuts, you could add the area 419 arca rail to the bottom.

Reactions: Jeeper48
I am looking to upgrade my cz455 to a chassis but I am not finding many options with an Arca rail. I contacted KRG and without some custom modifications theirs will not work with an Arca. Does anyone know if the MPA chassis comes with the cuts? Any other recommendations or solutions others have used?

Which chassis do u have, i added a krg to my Mpa cz455 chassis and also used the same rail on the original stock that came with the tacticool.
received_1941875332498533.jpeg

$6 Chinese rail from Amazon with a few 10x32 hex bolts and washers from the local hardware store works great for my tripod mount
DEFD2347-BBA7-40E7-9AF8-C71009414546.jpeg

Last edited:
McRee has a new bolt on full length rail for their chassis for just $25. Now if shipping wasn't $15 I'd have one already. I'm waiting until I have a few more things to order before I buy it. I got a good deal on the chassis and it works great, but if money were no object I'd go with the MPA and bolt one onto it.

You need to call MPA. I believe that they are cutting the slots into all of the BA type chassis now. If they aren't doing in normally then they will do it upon request.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeeper48
I thought the CZ Bravo would take an Arca rail??

I would think you could pretty much attach an Area 419 rail to just about any chassis/stock with a mostly-flat forend. I'll be cutting an Ingenuity Gunworks rail into my 455 VPT Manners stock soon.

PDC Custom can probably do a Gen5 rimfire chassis for you, and the Gen5 has both a full length Arca rail and a full length Anschutz rail in both the handguard and the spigot. Pics of the Gen5 aren't up on the website yet, but if you find their Facebook pags you can see photos.

I just put my cz455 in an Accurate Rifle Systems chassis. It’s got a full arca rail plus it’ll accept the attachments that ARS has developed as well.

Hi everybody,
can anyone tell me if there is any kind of compatibility between the cz452/455/457? Because I've been searching a good chassis for my cz452 but I can't find any good products. If someone has any products to suggest me, I'm from Europe.
Thanks

Hi everybody,
can anyone tell me if there is any kind of compatibility between the cz452/455/457? Because I've been searching a good chassis for my cz452 but I can't find any good products. If someone has any products to suggest me, I'm from Europe.
Thanks
I am pretty sure the 452/455 Accurate Rifle Systems chassis will work. They have a website, Facebook and Instagram.