• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 457 MTR LoP

Weatherby_Eyebrow

- -
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2019
Oregon
Has anyone extending the stock on a MTR that can share photos? I'm looking to ad 3/4" to mine.

It's my understanding that I'm in the custom space at this point and will have to fabricate something, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

You are not wrong.

Depends how you want it to look. Are you doing it or sending off?
Could do it quick at home with some of these

Or still at home; but more intensive. Find a piece of wood that has the similar grain/color and fit it.

Or send it to

I've no affiliation with them. It was the first Google search. I'm sure they can send you in the right direction if they won't do it.

For me if it's a hard use gun just get some black spacers and done with it. If I want it to be pretty take the time and cut some wood to fit.

You are not wrong.

Depends how you want it to look. Are you doing it or sending off?
Could do it quick at home with some of these

Or still at home; but more intensive. Find a piece of wood that has the similar grain/color and fit it.

Or send it to

I've no affiliation with them. It was the first Google search. I'm sure they can send you in the right direction if they won't do it.

For me if it's a hard use gun just get some black spacers and done with it. If I want it to be pretty take the time and cut some wood to fit.

I ordered a sheet of 3/4 HDPE today, that and toying with a cantilever scope mount. Some where in there I'll find the magic combo.

Reactions: camocorvette
Are you still looking to add lop? I 3d printed one for mine.

Attachments

• 4AFC37AC-6FF4-47A1-8ABF-7880D28F6C9A.jpeg
    4AFC37AC-6FF4-47A1-8ABF-7880D28F6C9A.jpeg
    456.1 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: TheBlackSmith