• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

408w

Private
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2017
Western ny
Looking at buying one anyone have one and how do you like it. Any aftermarket triggers offered if I am not a fan after break in process.

Cajun gunworks or CZ Custom will do the work for you.

Now you could also just go straight with getting a CZ custom one and it will have most of what you would ever want done to it already.

Two important points would be:
Do you want DA/SA or SA only? (Both are available depending on which model you get).
do you have large hands or small hands, if you have large hands the sport/shadow models are nice, if you have small hands the 75 / 75b are good.

Great gun. lots of upgrades out there. Mine is SAO as that’s the way I like it.

The parts kits from cajun/cz are great.

Purchased one direct from CZ Custom with all the upgrades. Fantastic gun, trigger, accuracy, the whole package. I enjoy this pistol over some custom ones costing 2 or 3 times as much.

I’ve got two SP01 Shadows. They’re both awesome. Even my stock CZs are awesome pistols.

If you can afford it I’d get one from CZC. If not then get a SP01 and send it off to CZC or Cajun for trigger work when you can.

I have a Shadow Custom from the CZ custom shop I might be interested in selling. They are around $1000 though.

No need to mess around with trigger work when it’s done already. Send me a PM if interested.

I have a Shadow Custom from the CZ custom shop I might be interested in selling. They are around $1000 though.
No need to mess around with trigger work when it’s done already. Send me a PM if interested.

How about posting some pictures of it for fun, always nice to see some good looking CZ pistols.

I'll also add that it looks like Cajun Gun Works sells some ready to go CZ pistols with all their work done on them.
CZ Custom shop has way more variety, but if you mostly want a standard model that has had the trigger made beautiful, it's worth seeing what they have on offer.

Sp-01 safety was my first CZ and the gun I will never sell. Mine has thousands of rounds downrange and I have used it in the past for IDPA. I started with it stock and eventually upgraded it myself with parts from CGW and CZC. It now has an amazing trigger even keeping the firing pin block intact.

The SP-01 started me on the path to the dark side. If you buy a SP-01 you will end up with more CZ's. It started simple enough with one SP-01, and now I have a Rami, P-01, Pre-B, Pre-B SAO conversion, P-07, P-09, P-10c, P-10s, CZ82, CZ70, Scorpion Evo, and a CZ455. That is also not counting the multiple CZ clones I own as well.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I am also looking at an SP-01, LGS has a couple new ones in the case that I have been finger banging. Love the feel/ergonomics, even though it is kind of ugly (not Glock ugly, but Yugo Eastern Bloc ugly). My main hesitation is that I can't seem to find any quality holsters for it. Sorry for possible derailing of this thread, but does anybody have suggestions on a holster? I know I can go the custom route and wait 6-8 months, but that does nothing for me now...mainly looking for OWB carry options.

Here are some of my CZ’s.

They are all random orders probably but here goes.

P01 full CGW kit and Dawson sights.
P09 Urban grey stock except with suppressor lol
SP01 Shadow Custom from the custom shop
Scorpion with all HBI parts and Octane 45

So that’s my USPSA gun, carry gun, and fun guns.
04413C76-6065-4F30-82DF-0A82362CE13C.jpeg
9AF4BB3A-1F45-4511-B597-661E0A972EE1.jpeg
2EFA1DC1-CF3F-4F9E-8F97-3ED32D7519B0.jpeg
581D51B1-CF0C-4A09-826F-EF963CA8A2F7.jpeg
57DD498B-FA48-4262-B234-76C20D32CE9E.jpeg
ED5AFC26-BAE0-44AD-B812-02E99E1A142C.jpeg
6D7432F3-2192-408C-AC81-95E1472699F3.jpeg