• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

CZ buys Spuhr…..thoughts?

Well, I know a

CZ 75 TS Czechmate 9mm TB is fk'n expensive

I know a SPUR mount for a rifle is fk'n expensive​
But they are amazing pieces of equipment. Buy once, cry once.
So - expensive (or you can add well made) handgun manufacture buys expensive (well made) weapons mount manufacture.
Maybe CZ is going to put SPUR on it's czechmate?
edit - a buddy bought a Czechmate for his competition classes. He said the pistol is so smooth and amazing, it feels like he's cheating.
Disclaimer - I love CZs and SPURs :)

Last edited:
That one of our own... who founded Sphur... has done really well and we should all congratulate the living hell out of him!

This is a company that, in at least some part, cut its teeth here on Snipers Hide. Another one, I should say!

And the owner who put his blood, sweat, toil and tears into making a great company and some innovative-as-hell stuff... is going to be able to monetize his investment.

Damn fine job, sir! I've loved your mounts for more than a decade. I am glad this happened for you!

And to the rest of the folks on the SH Community from @lowlight on down who created a place where the science is getting advanced... and Entrepreneurs can succeed... Kudos to all of you!

Cheers,

Sirhr

As i understand it from the owner he will continue too work on the products and in the firm . I guess he took the deal and will get a little more time for his passion wich is old guns and optics and one of projects

Y'all do know that CZ bought Colt a while back, right ?

Myself I see only good things for Colt now.
I assume that's why we are seeing the re-release of all the "snake" pistols (cobra, anaconda, python, etc).

Reactions: PusherX11
As i understand it from the owner he will continue too work on the products and in the firm . I guess he took the deal and will get a little more time for his passion wich is old guns and optics and one of projects
It is rare that a company is not acquired and the owner doesn't have some golden handcuffs for a while to make the transition.

Again... I am proud of our fellow SH member here! I hope he did great!

Sirhr

Y'all do know that CZ bought Colt a while back, right ?

Myself I see only good things for Colt now.
I assume that's why we are seeing the re-release of all the "snake" pistols (cobra, anaconda, python, etc).

That one of our own... who founded Sphur... has done really well and we should all congratulate the living hell out of him!

This is a company that, in at least some part, cut its teeth here on Snipers Hide. Another one, I should say!

And the owner who put his blood, sweat, toil and tears into making a great company and some innovative-as-hell stuff... is going to be able to monetize his investment.

Damn fine job, sir! I've loved your mounts for more than a decade. I am glad this happened for you!

And to the rest of the folks on the SH Community from @lowlight on down who created a place where the science is getting advanced... and Entrepreneurs can succeed... Kudos to all of you!

Cheers,

Sirhr
The Spuhr founder is on here?

Interesting. He ever do group buys? Need a SP-4036.
@AXMC is selling a bunch of spuhrs. Check the Px