• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ gun store ????

if that's the official cz store I bought mags for my 457 not great pricing not the worst .

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM. FAKE SITE.
Any vendor or website that only takes cyrpto or Zelle IS A SCAM. RUN FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THAT SITE.

This is yet another in a very long list of fake vendor websites trying to scam the desperate firearms buyer. Bergara, Sig, Howa...and many other "real" vendor websites are popping up all over the place....they are FAKE. If a vendor does not accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, etc....and ONLY accepts Zelle, cyrpto, etc...THEY ARE A SCAM. You cannot get back a Zelle or crypto transaction...once you hit send, it's their money forever. Don't be a victim.

Last edited:
I whole heartedly agree with AZ Dan...... I don't KNOW it for a fact but my gut say's it is. He's correct, once you hit send, you have no recourse.
Everyone that has tried scam me has wanted me to use Bit-Coin or some other crypto. They wont even take Western Union.
I did a search on getting a USA phone number for someone out of country. It's a five minute process for them.

You could have my AT-One, Royal or MTR for about that price with the AREA 419 rails, Vudoo bolt knobs, Anarchy Outdoors X mag release and trigger shoe.....

Attachments

• 20210128_072347.jpg
    20210128_072347.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 46
  • ROYAL @ 50 YARDS WITH SK LRM 10012020.jpg
    ROYAL @ 50 YARDS WITH SK LRM 10012020.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 20210121_154630.jpg
    20210121_154630.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 42
  • AA EXT MAG REL.jpg
    AA EXT MAG REL.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 49
Buy it from them and tell us how it works out for you.

It's a fake website created to look like the original. If they take zelle and bitcoin, that's your queue and idk why it's even a question at this point. RUN AWAY! FAST!!!

Reactions: Merlin O
I whole heartedly agree with AZ Dan...... I don't KNOW it for a fact but my gut say's it is. He's correct, once you hit send, you have no recourse.
Everyone that has tried scam me has wanted me to use Bit-Coin or some other crypto. They wont even take Western Union.
I did a search on getting a USA phone number for someone out of country. It's a five minute process for them.

You could have my AT-One, Royal or MTR for about that price with the AREA 419 rails, Vudoo bolt knobs, Anarchy Outdoors X mag release and trigger shoe.....

I'll take you up on the MTR with area 419 rail, I'll take it for that price.

The CZ webstore that pops up from my Google search shows cheaper prices than anything on the web. Attempts to speak to them through their "help Message text box" gets no replies as does as a direct phone call.

Scammer all the way.

Reactions: Appalachian
The CZ webstore that pops up from my Google search shows cheaper prices than anything on the web. Attempts to speak to them through their "help Message text box" gets no replies as does as a direct phone call.

Scammer all the way.
The same people (I guess) have S&W Gunstore and a few others.

@AirGunShawn
Where did you get the trigger shoe and who makes it?​