• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ military discount lead time?

For those on the “First Responder” program

What do you think of this?

CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S2, Pistol, Micro-K, LE Package (includes five 30-round mags, two 20-round mags, tactical sling bag) - $ known if you’re in the program

I think it's this gun: https://le.cz-usa.com/the-cz-scorpion-evo-3-sublime-stinger/

That's what I ordered. Mine came in earlier this week, but our instacheck system is overloaded with people buying guns due to the virus (as opposed to people like us who buy guns any time! Lol), so it's still sitting at my FFL. I like the Scorpion and I really liked that package coming with 7 magazines. I also ordered a Sig Romeo 5 red dot that arrived today, so now I'm just waiting. The only thing I don't care for is the trigger. It might get better with time and it was only dry firing in the shop, but it was pretty heavy and it felt a bit gritty

That's what I ordered. Mine came in earlier this week, but our instacheck system is overloaded with people buying guns due to the virus (as opposed to people like us who buy guns any time! Lol), so it's still sitting at my FFL. I like the Scorpion and I really liked that package coming with 7 magazines. I also ordered a Sig Romeo 5 red dot that arrived today, so now I'm just waiting. The only thing I don't care for is the trigger. It might get better with time and it was only dry firing in the shop, but it was pretty heavy and it felt a bit gritty

Reactions: MarinePMI
Hmmm....watching. I need to upgrade the trigger in mine too. Been looking at the CZCustom one for awhile now....

Cool pic from CZ of the Scorpion

93775437_3025119440844476_5964731030270115840_o.jpg

Reactions: MarinePMI