• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ Rifles

BigPig069

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2009
Corpus Christi Texas
Can some one give me Info about CZ rifles, I just picked up A CZ 550 in 308 with a bull barrel and kevlar stock in trade, I am looking to find out if anybody makes aftermarket magazines and scope mounts, I am looking for a picatinny rail mount, Thanks for the Info!!!!!

Re: CZ Rifles

You got one hell of a good rifle there. Since I don't need aftermarket mags for my 550 I haven't looked. But, I will say if your rifle has mags, CZ has made spares. I've found that with the 527's and all the pistols they make.

I own four CZ rifles and two pistols. Great value for the monry. Try their web site, CZ-USA, for mags and the site rail.

Btw I remember reading a CZ 750 review which stated that CZ 750 mags are compatible with CZ 550. This means you can get 10 round mags for 550.

You can get mags and rails from CZ USA webshop.