• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms CZ Sale! SP-01; P-01; TS Orange; Extras! Holsters!

whiskey0479

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 3, 2017
Detroit, MI
Hi All,

Offloading and consolidating the collection to pay for Staccatos and MK12 goodies. Here is what I have:

1. CZ 75 SP-01 w/ Green G10 grips; includes 2x17 round mags and some Cajun Gun Works spares: 1 x trigger bar spring & 1 x firing pin retaining pin (CZ 75's will eventually need these); gun is in good shape with night sights that glow well and about 1200-1500 rounds; SOLD

SP01.jpg

2. CZ 75 P-01 Omega w/ Green G10 grips; 2 x 14 round mags; Cajun Gun Works spares: 1x trigger bar spring, 1 x firing pin retaining pin, and a flat main hammer spring plug (if you decide to delete the lanyard point). Gun is basically brand new, put $200 rounds through it with plans to make it my main carry and then fell for a Staccato. Looking for SOLD

P01.jpg

3. CZ 75 Tactical Sports Orange; comes with the original 3 Orange Mags and all original goodies; approximately 1000 rounds through it (high estimate), normal marks on the mag well and some marks on the trigger guard from playing with a race holster. Gun has not seen a match, just range time. Looking for SOLD

TSO.jpg

Holsters:
1. Safariland TSO competition holster on a mid-ride drop; basically new, has not left my house; looking for SOLD
2. Ghost Holsters EVO The One S; picked it up for the TSO, but will work with any CZ 75 series pistol (Not the Shadow 2); $160
3. Legacy Holsters AIWB for the P-01; SOLD
4. Tier1 Concealed Axis Slim for the P-01 w/ Streamlight TLR7A mounted (light not included); Also basically brand new, in woodland camo, this was around $190 and a 12 week wait; save yourself the time and cash - $165

TSOHolsters.jpg

P01Holster.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions; happy to work package deals. Thanks!

Best,
Chris

Last edited: