• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms CZ Shadow 2 Blue, New in box

j741

Hide Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Greater Seattle Area
    CZ Shadow 2 9mm 4.89" Barrel 17+1 91257

Got this before Christmas thinking I'd have time to reallyuse it's capabilities. Sadly haven't had any time to even shoot it and it's not looking like time is coming soon. So, up for sale it goes. Includes all factory included original packaging & accessories.

$1060 with in person transfer at an FFL in Bellevue, WA area. Sorry, 2nd day shipping of $60+ is just too pricey to make shipping this worthwhile in a sale.

IMG_2493.jpg
    IMG_2494.jpg

Last edited:
    Awesome gun bump. I have the gray one. By far one of my best shooting and most fun pistols. If it wasn’t for my Wilsons I might even put it #1

Awesome gun bump. I have the gray one. By far one of my best shooting and most fun pistols. If it wasn’t for my Wilsons I might even put it #1
    well, with what I found out shipping would cost today along with my lack of interest in taking a bit loss on the purchase, looks like I'll be holding on to it unless anyone local is interested. I may have to get to the range next weekend to find out for myself how fun it is.

Best bet is to ask around at FFLs. I had one that charged $40 to ship plus $15 per $1k of insurance. Wasn’t a bad setup. They even packaged it up and all that. I mailed one myself overnight through fedex and it was ridiculous.