• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD CZ Shadow 2 Orange. Trijicon SRO sold

Jackjam

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2021
USA
CZ Shadow 2 Orange that I had milled for an SRO by Stonebridge Gun Works. Round count is very low, excellent condition. There is no provision for a rear iron sight. The Trijicon SRO is brand new 2.5 moa. Includes factory case, accessories, 3 mags, and an extra set of lok grips.

$sold

PayPal ff or add fees, or zelle.

IMG_0060.jpeg
IMG_0053.jpeg
IMG_0576.jpeg

Last edited:
Very interested. Could you send more details about round count, and if Stonebridge did anything else to the pistol?
All they did was mill the slide and refinish the cut area. I’m not sure of the round count, it appears to be very low. Someone had it on consignment at my lgs and I bought it there then sent it off to be cut for the Sro. I have taken it to the range 1 time and sighted it in with 1 mag. It is in excellent condition.

All they did was mill the slide and refinish the cut area. I’m not sure of the round count, it appears to be very low. Someone had it on consignment at my lgs and I bought it there then sent it off to be cut for the Sro. I have taken it to the range 1 time and sighted it in with 1 mag. It is in excellent condition.
Not sure how it works (since I'm new to this site) but would you mind texting or emailing me some more pictures of the lok grips, optic, breech face and barrel, if possible?

Not sure how it works (since I'm new to this site) but would you mind texting or emailing me some more pictures of the lok grips, optic, breech face and barrel, if possible?
Send me a message with your phone number and I will send you pictures on Thursday when I get back home.

Reactions: grantwilliams9