• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dude, no offense but your thumb is freakin’ me the eff out. 🤣 Great looking pistol though!

I joined the CZ club with a bone stock PCR recently. Shot it for the first time yesterday and only put a couple mags through it comparing it to my 92G and P226. I realize they’re not in the same size class, but I didn’t have my G19 w/ me at the time. Seems like a great little pistol up front, but definitely need a trigger job, the DA pull is heavy, and the SA has an obnoxiously long take up, but it is serviceable as-is. I, on the other hand, haven’t played with DA/SA stuff in far too long and absolutely need to hit the dry fire pretty heavily to get back up to speed! 🤣😭

CZ Customs is in town so I may go that route. Anybody have any thoughts on CZC vs CGW as far as trigger work goes?
CZC is local to me too.
It’s my guess that CZC is backed up for a long while also.
I rate both places equally in terms of parts quality and service.
Both are fantastic. I’ve used parts from both places for my builds, and purchased complete units with the work completed by both.

I recommend buying the parts from either place and doing the work yourself.
I won’t own anything I can’t work on myself.
You cannot go wrong at either place.

All in all the shadow 2 is a more fun range gun, but most decocker models can be almost as fun so it’s really dependent on purpose. The omega system is probably the easiest but I actually prefer the older style with an 85 type trigger for czc or Cajun. Tanfoglio are also nice but slightly less parts available for customizing. Sp-01 is probably more all around useful but they are all very nice guns. Here is an sp-01 with the 85 type trigger.

Attachments

• EAF7CBFB-0693-43D4-8BAD-2FF6CD571FC8.jpeg
    EAF7CBFB-0693-43D4-8BAD-2FF6CD571FC8.jpeg
    316.9 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: Stoweit
Dude, no offense but your thumb is freakin’ me the eff out. 🤣 Great looking pistol though!
Ha!! No offense taken. My fingers are double-jointed and my thumb does a full 180 degree swing. It has saved me from breaking a finger or two over the years!

• Haha
Reactions: Basher
I’ve got a P-09 milled for a Vortex Viper by Primary Machine- I wanted to try out the RDS thing. I’m now looking to go back to a standard slide setup. I can’t find upper slide assemblies available anywhere. Anyone have a lead?

Shadow 2 OR for me. Great pistol.

Had a standard S2 before. Buttery smooth and a joy to shoot
ubOBbBx.jpg

I’ve got a P-09 milled for a Vortex Viper by Primary Machine- I wanted to try out the RDS thing. I’m now looking to go back to a standard slide setup. I can’t find upper slide assemblies available anywhere. Anyone have a lead?
Cz custom is about the only place that will have these. It is not always readily available. Try Stuart over on the cz forums he occasionally has some that he sells. It is really not too much more than the slide to buy another p-09 though.

CZs are truly excellent. My one turned into three and I still want another one. I have a Shadow2 and it’s so much fun to shoot. The P07’s have been Cajunized…

Reactions: 308pirate
Finally got tired of slide bite on my glocks (I have huge hands), and just picked up a Shadow 2 to shoot in USPSA.

Immediately hooked. Always liked the CZ75 series but never bought one.

I too was going back and forth on the SP01 vs. S2, but with muh big hands the S2 just fits so much better. The deeper backstrap and undercut below the trigger guards gives more real estate for the hands and better grip for me.

Will be sending off to CGW soon to get milled.